Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 11:38 - Aug 26 with 1295 viewssaint22

First up a CLEAN SHEET please

Bazunu
KWP
Bednarek (holgate??)
Stephens
Perraud
Alcaraz
Stuey
Charles
A Armstrong
Edozie/ Sulemana?
Adams
Today on 12:10 - Aug 26 with 1234 viewsMattFinish

I actually agree with that line up. I'd keep Bednarek in
Today on 13:34 - Aug 26 with 1133 viewsSFC_Referee

Only change if make is playing Downed over Edozie, and playing Stu as a winger today. But other than that I’d be happy with that starting 11

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Today on 15:37 - Aug 26 with 1065 viewsRon11

Yet again they take the lead, and concede almost immediately FFS
Today on 16:31 - Aug 26 with 975 viewsmushinexile

Eating the seed corn comes to mind. Tella could have made us promotable but the asset stripping mentality of the owners just started our slide into oblivion.
Today on 16:36 - Aug 26 with 961 viewsmushinexile

Which pessimism was enough to allow us to go ahead. I hope it stays that way!
Today on 17:20 - Aug 26 with 902 viewsSFC_Referee

Only managed to catch the opening 20 minutes to the game, but a wins a win, and I don’t think any saints fan would’ve complained about being undefeated in 4th place at this point in the season!
Still, Manning looks to of had a decent enough game, getting two assists, although I haven’t any idea of who was at fault for their one. Still anyone got any ideas of how bad the injuries to Stephens and Edozie were? Although I don’t get why he put ABK on the bench if he wasn’t gonna bring him on for a perfectly opportunity like when Stephens got injured, which with him playing Downes, makes me presume he played Charles at the back instead.

Still also interesting to see that Swansea did play wood today, although they still ended up loosing. Thankfully though this’ll be the last game until January time, where we’ve still gotta speculate over who will and won’t be playing for us over the next week in our next game! Hallelujah

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024