Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On strike! 21:30 - Aug 28 with 1582 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66642143

What is the point of being in the Premier League, unless you are one of the top teams? Any good player just wants lots of money at the best clubs. If not they down tools. Any manager has no power to do anything. Man City will be promising triple or ten times his wages. Anyone wondering whether we should force a player to stay and uphold their contract, they just refuse to play. They can afford to: they're all millionaires

As per script too, all the promoted teams without a single point between them, despite being brilliant in the Championship.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2023 21:38]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

On strike! on 21:41 - Aug 28 with 1532 views1885_SFC

He's an absolute disgrace... but I expect nothing more from today's footballers.

Old School is Cool

On strike! on 21:44 - Aug 28 with 1532 viewsSouthamptonfan

On strike! on 21:41 - Aug 28 by 1885_SFC

He's an absolute disgrace... but I expect nothing more from today's footballers.

Me neither. They need to properly fine him. And I mean fine him 5 million pounds. Then he might think twice. They need to stamp out this disgusting behaviour (of course they won't) otherwise the lesser teams won't ever have any good players.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2023 21:46]

On strike! on 22:24 - Aug 28 with 1452 viewsHeisenberg

Like any employee he has the right to withdraw his labour. Wolves should just stop paying him until he returns. He is still under contract. Of course they won’t and this spoilt brat will get his way.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

On strike! on 22:32 - Aug 28 with 1434 viewsericofarabia

As with Van dick .....why sign a 5 year contract and then cry like a baby when you want to leave 6 months later.?
Has he put in a transfer request? I'm guessing not.
When schit managers get sacked a club has to pay out the remainder of his contract ....
Maybe making players have to pay off the remainder of their contracts back to the club
might make them and their agents think again 🙄
On strike! on 22:41 - Aug 28 with 1417 viewsSouthamptonfan

On strike! on 22:32 - Aug 28 by ericofarabia

As with Van dick .....why sign a 5 year contract and then cry like a baby when you want to leave 6 months later.?
Has he put in a transfer request? I'm guessing not.
When schit managers get sacked a club has to pay out the remainder of his contract ....
Maybe making players have to pay off the remainder of their contracts back to the club
might make them and their agents think again 🙄

Part of this is these f@cking disgraceful top 6 clubs and other PL clubs getting under the skin of these players, getting in their head how their wages will be quadrupled, they will win trophies etc etc. And then these players drop their current club like a stone.

On strike! on 23:10 - Aug 28 with 1364 viewsSFC_Referee

On strike! on 22:41 - Aug 28 by Southamptonfan

Part of this is these f@cking disgraceful top 6 clubs and other PL clubs getting under the skin of these players, getting in their head how their wages will be quadrupled, they will win trophies etc etc. And then these players drop their current club like a stone.

Unfortunately mate, that’s just one of the many beauties of modern day football!
Still, the sooner this super league starts and all these “top 6” clubs along with the likes of Newcastle, bugger off, the better. As hopefully then we can try and make this sport as competitive as it once was and learn from the countless mistakes we’ve made during the prem era

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

On strike! on 12:55 - Aug 29 with 983 viewsarfurdent

On strike! on 23:10 - Aug 28 by SFC_Referee

Unfortunately mate, that’s just one of the many beauties of modern day football!
Still, the sooner this super league starts and all these “top 6” clubs along with the likes of Newcastle, bugger off, the better. As hopefully then we can try and make this sport as competitive as it once was and learn from the countless mistakes we’ve made during the prem era

totally agree, but once the "golden 6/7" fook off they should not be able to come back. If they do not like the Euro Super League then they should fook of to Saudi Arabia, where I believe the halftime entertainment is beheading infidels

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

On strike! on 12:08 - Aug 30 with 867 viewsdarthvader

On strike! on 12:55 - Aug 29 by arfurdent

totally agree, but once the "golden 6/7" fook off they should not be able to come back. If they do not like the Euro Super League then they should fook of to Saudi Arabia, where I believe the halftime entertainment is beheading infidels

Better than the brass band at sms tho

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

On strike! on 17:52 - Aug 30 with 752 viewssledger

On strike! on 12:08 - Aug 30 by darthvader

Better than the brass band at sms tho

anything is better than that dirge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024