Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Aribo 22:47 - Sep 15 with 517 viewsPatfromPoole

I wouldn’t miss any of the above if the Club paid them off and they had alternative employment elsewhere.

All just terrible.

And yet Adam Armstrong is now the team captain.

Words fail me.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Manning, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Aribo on 22:52 - Sep 15 with 475 views1ASIN12

That Sulemana was a disgrace and quite clearly doesn’t want to be here .

I’d be happy if he never plays for the club again . He’s in the same bracket as the other fvcking cry babies .Bella Kotchup and Salisu .
Manning, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Aribo on 22:58 - Sep 15 with 442 viewsSFC_Referee

Well tbf to manning he wasn’t even half bad today, as him and Bazunu were probably the only two to have any credit whatsoever after today’s performances! As even the likes of Charles, KWP, Che, Alcaraz etc… and many other players that have played well recently, were all well poor today.
And even then you’ve mentioned Adam Armstrong up there, but if it wasn’t for him we’d of dropped like 4/5 of the 10 points we’ve gotten so far this season

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Manning, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Aribo on 23:15 - Sep 15 with 394 viewsSouthamptonfan

Manning, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Aribo on 22:52 - Sep 15 by 1ASIN12

That Sulemana was a disgrace and quite clearly doesn’t want to be here .

I’d be happy if he never plays for the club again . He’s in the same bracket as the other fvcking cry babies .Bella Kotchup and Salisu .

We have a lot players with bad attitudes. That was a ridiculous challenge in the 96th minute when we had lost the game. Some of these players are a disgrace, yes I agree. He knew what he was doing. He will now have a three match ban and won't have to play fo the club he wanted to leave.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 23:16]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024