Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's something very wrong 20:25 - Sep 23 with 1164 viewsgrumpy

When so many players form appears to go backwards.
I don't know whats going on at the training ground but its not working for the good.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 20:26]
There's something very wrong on 20:35 - Sep 23 with 1112 viewsSouthamptonfan

It's all happened since Sport Republic took over. The recruitment of a load of inexperienced young players who had never played PL.football, was suicidal. Selling good players like Romeu and not buying Broja was again massive mistakes. Appointing inexperienced managers time.and time again because they think we can play like Man City and Barcelona. The whole set up is wrong form the very top. There are a lot of naive lies about turning poor players into world beaters. Your other thread about height is key too, as we need height in the team, leaders and just good, hard working aggressive players. We don't go that way and barking up the wrong tree. It's a disaster and I fear for us unless Sport Republic go.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

There's something very wrong on 23:21 - Sep 23 with 890 viewssaintwizzler

There's something very wrong on 20:35 - Sep 23 by Southamptonfan

It's all happened since Sport Republic took over. The recruitment of a load of inexperienced young players who had never played PL.football, was suicidal. Selling good players like Romeu and not buying Broja was again massive mistakes. Appointing inexperienced managers time.and time again because they think we can play like Man City and Barcelona. The whole set up is wrong form the very top. There are a lot of naive lies about turning poor players into world beaters. Your other thread about height is key too, as we need height in the team, leaders and just good, hard working aggressive players. We don't go that way and barking up the wrong tree. It's a disaster and I fear for us unless Sport Republic go.

Sports Republic have done nothing wrong apart from sacking Ralph Hasenhüttl.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024