Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread 08:46 - Oct 28 with 1909 viewsSaintNick

Here we go again can we take three points and move into the top three

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Oct 28 with 1829 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 11:53 - Oct 28 with 1821 viewsBerber

About the best 11 we can put out currently. But I think Bree at LB is a little odd. We know that KWP can play there very effectively. Also, because of his attacking flair, the midfielder will have to cover for him. And we know that Smallbone is not getting any plaudits for that particular role. I would have put Bree at RB and KWP at left

NB elsewhere, the formation is shown as I have stated. But let’s see what RM actually does here.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 12:09]
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Oct 28 with 1813 viewsJellybaby

Our strongest team chosen - amazing!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 12:06 - Oct 28 with 1792 viewssaintwizzler

Kingfisher £5.90 a pint.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 12:56 - Oct 28 with 1710 viewsBerber

So far, so good, possession AND pace. Fingers crossed that we don’t let a two goal lead slip.
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Oct 28 with 1708 viewsUlsterBaz

Nice goal that second one. Walked it in.
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Oct 28 with 1658 viewsdarthvader

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Oct 28 by UlsterBaz

Nice goal that second one. Walked it in.

And ..we have scored from a corner...is that 2 in 2 games now ?? Wow

keep the faith coyr

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Oct 28 with 1394 viewssaint22

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Oct 28 by Jellybaby

Our strongest team chosen - amazing!

Great win
Maybe Wussell will learn now to pick his best team and start his best players every game unless injured
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Oct 28 with 1386 viewsButty101

Good performance particularly the first half.

However Baz was lucky to get away with not being sent off and giving them a penalty.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 with 1335 viewsSouthamptonfan

Good win and seemed comfortable in the end. RM seems to be adapting as we were more direct, with more balls into the box. Good to see some goals from crosses. 4th on the league, Ipswich are losing, seems like it's all going on the right direction. A mention for James Bree, I thought he was brilliant today.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Oct 28 with 1292 viewssaint22

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 by Southamptonfan

Good win and seemed comfortable in the end. RM seems to be adapting as we were more direct, with more balls into the box. Good to see some goals from crosses. 4th on the league, Ipswich are losing, seems like it's all going on the right direction. A mention for James Bree, I thought he was brilliant today.

Good to know Bree played well and Manningbdidnt get on, maybe RM will see the light now!
And no sign of Adams? Injured or ‘tude?
I see that pally matey muppet Mike Dean said Baz was a stonewall pen guess we got lucky?
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Oct 28 with 1290 viewsGRIM

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 by Southamptonfan

I agree with you about James Bree.
Although he's right footed & not a natural left back I think he steady & composed.
He doesn't take as many chances as Manning & he looks accomplished in that role.
Once again KWP impressive going forward but poor defensively, it's no surprise that so many goals against come from his side.
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Oct 28 with 1257 viewsBerber

I thought that Bree had his best game for us today. In the second half there were many occasions where a good forward pass was available, but the ball holder opted for sideways or backward moves, so room for improvement there. I don’t want to sound churlish, but Smallbone was unimpressive yet again.
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Oct 28 with 1240 viewssaint22

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Oct 28 by Berber

I thought that Bree had his best game for us today. In the second half there were many occasions where a good forward pass was available, but the ball holder opted for sideways or backward moves, so room for improvement there. I don’t want to sound churlish, but Smallbone was unimpressive yet again.

I don’t know why Charles doesn’t start ahead of Smallbone I think he is a much better footballer
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Oct 28 with 1212 viewscocklebreath

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Oct 28 by saint22

I don’t know why Charles doesn’t start ahead of Smallbone I think he is a much better footballer

Charles was awful against Preston. Smallbone is improving. Bree was good today a much better player than Manning. Good win still didn’t think the football was great but we did try and get forward quicker, onwards and upwards

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Oct 28 with 1154 viewsGRIM

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Oct 28 by Berber

I actually think some partnerships are starting to develop.
Bedders & Harwood Bellas getting better with each game.
Smallbone & particularly Downes starting to get more possession & control in midfield.
Green shoots at last.
Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 17:11 - Oct 28 with 1070 viewsSFC_Referee

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Oct 28 by Butty101

Good performance particularly the first half.

However Baz was lucky to get away with not being sent off and giving them a penalty.

It was definitely a pen, but that incident was never a red, and is a cautioning at most.
But it wasn’t just him as Harwood-Bellis was also offside for our first goal, but I guess that’s the benefits of no VAR in this league!

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 17:40 - Oct 28 with 997 viewssaint22

Birmingham Game Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Oct 28 by GRIM

I actually think some partnerships are starting to develop.
Bedders & Harwood Bellas getting better with each game.
Smallbone & particularly Downes starting to get more possession & control in midfield.
Green shoots at last.

Downes looks good I agree and I always thought he would so that’s great

If Stewart comes in and starts scoring with alcaraz and AA chipping in then maybe……

A clean sheet or two would be nice
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024