Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton After Saints Player 10:33 - Nov 27 with 509 viewsSaintNick

Apparently Everton are interested in signing a player from us in January, it is goalkeeper Alex McCarthy whom they are after, given his rumoured wages here at St Mary's I would suspect that it would be a loan signing

I didnt realise how little Everton have in reserve should Pickford be suspended or injured, only Joao Virginia 24 but only around 20 to his name, the bulk in the Eridivisie

Then it is 23 year old Will Crellin who has a few games at Bolton and Fleetwood around 20 again, but none for Everton.

Otherwise it is Andy Lonergan who is 40, his last League game was 5 years ago on loan at Rochdale and since then just 1 league cup appearance for Stoke 3 years ago.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Everton After Saints Player on 17:16 - Nov 27 with 351 viewsTimSaint

Additionally, as flagged up by someone on our Saints Whatsapp Group today, courtesy of the BBC Gossip Column:

Tottenham are monitoring the progress of Southampton's 21-year-old Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Gavin Bazunu.

I know that monitoring means little, but maybe they watch him at International level - where he appears quite good, as opposed to at Championship level - where he is questionable at best.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024