Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for Mara? 19:48 - Jan 24 with 1390 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Minutes per goal (all competitions) according to Transfermarkt:

Sekou Mara - 129 minutes

Che Adams -  147 minutes

Adam Armstrong - 171 minutes

Ross Stewart - n/a (what a buy)

With this track record and everything else he brings to the team, should Sekou Mara be starting every week? Perhaps Adam Armstrong is simply getting in his way and we could be even more prolific. Does he deserve a song? 

Time for Mara? on 22:53 - Feb 10 with 1165 viewsManhattan_Lynx

bump

After this week's goals against Watford and Huddersfield, we now have to wonder if he might be the next Thierry Henry. Or Mbappe? He also does the really important small jobs too, so he could even be our most complete striker since Uwe Rosler. And his mum is hot AF too. Should we build the club around him?
Time for Mara? on 23:30 - Feb 10 with 1093 viewsButty101

Its good to see us get crosses in the box and not fanny around. Its even better to see us have several players in the box to get on the end of the crosses.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Time for Mara? on 01:20 - Feb 11 with 1034 viewsdarthvader

Time for Mara? on 22:53 - Feb 10 by Manhattan_Lynx

bump

After this week's goals against Watford and Huddersfield, we now have to wonder if he might be the next Thierry Henry. Or Mbappe? He also does the really important small jobs too, so he could even be our most complete striker since Uwe Rosler. And his mum is hot AF too. Should we build the club around him?

Link to his mum please , and yes mara is becoming an absolute quality player . Really like his movement ,speed and strength . Still very young and plenty of scope to learn even more

keep the faith coyr

Time for Mara? on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 858 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Time for Mara? on 01:20 - Feb 11 by darthvader

Link to his mum please , and yes mara is becoming an absolute quality player . Really like his movement ,speed and strength . Still very young and plenty of scope to learn even more

Here you go then DV
https://t3.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcQru0hzxM4lfFd5xo3dmtpw2AShT46N
Time for Mara? on 15:25 - Feb 11 with 838 viewsPatfromPoole

A big week for Sekou with some big goals.

This is the first time he has really made an impact in games. Fair play to him.

Regarding some of the drivel in THE VERDICT, I refer its author to the comments of Jo Tessem on Mara on Radio Solent on Tuesday, a far more qualified judge than anybody on this message board.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Time for Mara? on 15:34 - Feb 11 with 831 viewsdarthvader

Time for Mara? on 15:02 - Feb 11 by InTimeAddedOn

Here you go then DV
https://t3.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcQru0hzxM4lfFd5xo3dmtpw2AShT46N

Well hell yes ...yes i could see me doing all sorts of things there .
So yep Mara stay and bring ur mum to games ,score a hat trick so we can see her jump up and down .

keep the faith coyr

Time for Mara? on 17:19 - Feb 11 with 766 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Time for Mara? on 15:34 - Feb 11 by darthvader

Well hell yes ...yes i could see me doing all sorts of things there .
So yep Mara stay and bring ur mum to games ,score a hat trick so we can see her jump up and down .

The Super Bowl can keep their Taylor Swift, Saints will see your Taylor Swift and raise you Audrey Crespo-Mara.
For the final home game of the season perhaps she could do a show on the pitch at half time inspired by The Folies Bergère, and get Graziano Pelle’s missus, Viktória Varga to return as a guest co-star whilst we’re at it (see her pic below) 🙂 🙂

Time for Mara? on 08:51 - Feb 12 with 629 viewsNumber_58

Mara's goal on Saturday reminded me of Gabbiadini's second at Wembley in the LC final. Therefore....

Ralphie went to Europe
To buy a Citroen Xsara
Instead he bought a striker
His name was Sekou Mara
(You know the rest...)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024