Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield 22:30 - Jan 2 with 685 viewsSaintNick

We can currently get another 51 points meaning the most we can achieve is 76 points this season if we win all 17 games, Liverpool are on 58 points, worst case scenario between now and when we go to Anfield is we lose all three, that being the case we could then gate a maximum of 67 points, i Liverpool have won all three then they will be on 67.

This means that if we lose we will have to officially drop out of the Premier League title race

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 00:32 - Jan 3 with 634 viewsericofarabia

Typical pessimist!!

But I guess this does make the game at Anfield a must win 6 pointer to stay in the chase though!!
Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 02:19 - Jan 3 with 614 viewsBlue

Even by your standards, Nick, this is @rse-licking of the highest order.

Still stood in the Kippax

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 12:17 - Jan 3 with 492 viewsSaintNick

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 02:19 - Jan 3 by Blue

Even by your standards, Nick, this is @rse-licking of the highest order.

Actually it had nothing to do with Liverpool winning the League, purely that we could end our title hopes that day, most people on here are more obsessed by Liverpool than I am

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 12:22 - Jan 3 with 487 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 12:17 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

Actually it had nothing to do with Liverpool winning the League, purely that we could end our title hopes that day, most people on here are more obsessed by Liverpool than I am

LOL, i beg to differ.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 12:53 - Jan 3 with 470 viewsSaintNick

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 12:22 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

LOL, i beg to differ.

Look how many posts are about Liverpool and how many I actually take part in these days

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:06 - Jan 3 with 457 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 12:53 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

Look how many posts are about Liverpool and how many I actually take part in these days

I have, 6 out of your last 18 or 3 of your last 5 have been about Liverpool or mentioned them. So 60% in the short term or 33% long term.

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:15 - Jan 3 with 441 viewsMytchettSaint

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:06 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

I have, 6 out of your last 18 or 3 of your last 5 have been about Liverpool or mentioned them. So 60% in the short term or 33% long term.

To be blunt, that’s a lot!

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:31 - Jan 3 with 432 viewsSaintNick

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:06 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

Yesterday I mentioned Liverpool in connection with Sheffield United and the fact that if the Blades lost we would be looking at targeting them in 8th place as we are only 4 points behind, if they had been playing Manchester City I would still have said the same thing just changed the team name

Login to get fewer ads

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:33 - Jan 3 with 429 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:31 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

Yesterday I mentioned Liverpool in connection with Sheffield United and the fact that if the Blades lost we would be looking at targeting them in 8th place as we are only 4 points behind, if they had been playing Manchester City I would still have said the same thing just changed the team name

Sheffield Utd lost to Man City only a few days before, no thread about how it was a good result for Saints.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 13:34]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:33 - Jan 3 with 429 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:31 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

If they hadn't been playing Liverpool I doubt there would have been a thread.

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:36 - Jan 3 with 421 viewsSaintNick

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:33 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

If they hadn't been playing Liverpool I doubt there would have been a thread.

Did I not just say there would have been

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:40 - Jan 3 with 413 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 13:36 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

Did I not just say there would have been

I guess these ones count as Liverpool related too as they are on a Liverpool thread, must be up to about 50% of your most recent ones 75% of your long term ones by now.

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 15:00 - Jan 3 with 387 viewsericofarabia

Saints May Concede Premier League Title At Anfield on 12:17 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

That's the way I read it Nick ..... you can't please all of the people all of the time!!

I thought it was quite a witty post myself. #keepthefaith
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024