Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team? 08:00 - Jan 25 with 407 viewssaint22

Are Jannik and bednarek missing?? If so who plays, insane we haven’t bought in full backs or centre backs

Gunn
JWP
Yosh
Stephens
Bertrand
Armstrong
Romeu
Hojbjerg
Redmond
Ings
Adams
Team? on 08:11 - Jan 25 with 391 viewsHeisenberg

It's totally insane. I will post about the lack of transfer activity on a daily basis and our failure to buy centre half's and full backs until the window closes. If nothing happens by then I think I will go and support another team. One who know how to defend. Hey.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Team? on 08:34 - Jan 25 with 366 viewsTripleNiemi

Team? on 08:11 - Jan 25 by Heisenberg

It's totally insane. I will post about the lack of transfer activity on a daily basis and our failure to buy centre half's and full backs until the window closes. If nothing happens by then I think I will go and support another team. One who know how to defend. Hey.

Agree, i fear for us. Today i can see us shipping 16 goals , going out of the cup and then to boot being relegated. Perhaps someone could drive Vestie away a bit quicker so we can then go and get a world class centre half to save us.

Oh hang on, who is available for £5m as i dont think we have any funds?!

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Team? on 09:08 - Jan 25 with 339 viewsthis_charming_man

💧

💧

💧

💧

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Team? on 10:31 - Jan 25 with 290 viewsIngskneeslide

The anticipation that we may lose this game is too much for young Ben. He’s trying to play it cool, but after a fantastic few months he just wants to unleash a flurry of those whiny, negative threads that have become his trademark. Hopefully another win will shut the chaffed ballsack up for good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024