Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Letting down the manager 11:37 - Feb 1 with 623 viewsthis_charming_man

Reading back through a few Hassenhuttl quotes it seems the club have failed to deliver what he wants in every single transfer window since he’s been here

Jan 2019 - during the window he said “we are looking to bring one in
November 2019 “the summer window wasn’t perfect”
Dec/Jan 19/20 repeatedly saying “we must” “it’s vital” “we have to bring players In”

As the window draws to a close and its obvious we’ve missed out on players he’s said that everything is okay and no need for panic signings.

How long will he put up with it?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Letting down the manager on 11:52 - Feb 1 with 601 viewsBicester_North

Matt Crocker has made a great impact and used his contacts well.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Letting down the manager on 11:58 - Feb 1 with 592 viewsIngskneeslide

It’s like the board are playing some weird game show where every time the contestant completes a challenge they say ‘Ok, now you have to do the same thing but with a blindfold over your eyes’; Ok, this time you have do it blindfolded and we’re going to cut one of your hands off’. It’s basically the complete opposite of conventional football ownership wisdom. They’re using RH’s qualities as an excuse to cut corners and trim the club down to the bone.

If RH had proper backing I think we could get back to where we were a few years ago when we were challenging for Europe etc. And by proper backing I don’t mean throwing money about willy nilly. We’re not a moneybags club but we can punch above our weight if we spend wisely and strengthen at the right time. The last few years have shown us that these owners have no interest in doing that and are just going to push their austerity model as far as possible. It won’t end well.

Happy to be proved wrong if we have a big window in the summer but we’ve said that for the last two windows and it hasn’t happened!
Letting down the manager on 09:54 - Feb 2 with 445 viewsDorsetIan

Even the most parsimonious of owners is not thick. Will know a good manager when he sees one. Will realise that breaking promises will p1ss them off. Will understand the financial necessity of staying in the Premie League...

...it’s for all these reasons that my instinct is that there’s something very strange going on at ownership level. A messy arrangement between Kat, Gao and Xi that is making any sensible decision making impossible.

All I will say is that we should enjoy this great run of form while it lasts and forget about the future for now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024