Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s not all bad news 07:36 - Apr 23 with 576 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/apr/22/ryanair-boss-says-airline-wont-
It’s not all bad news on 09:26 - Apr 23 with 515 viewsthis_charming_man

How do you feel for low income families who use Ryanair to get to locations they otherwise would not be able to afford to? Or those who own property in other countries that they wont be able to travel to due to Ryanair being unable to function? Its all me, me, me with you isn't it. Not everyone can fly first class on BA everywhere.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

It’s not all bad news on 09:37 - Apr 23 with 504 viewssaint22

It’s not all bad news on 09:26 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

How do you feel for low income families who use Ryanair to get to locations they otherwise would not be able to afford to? Or those who own property in other countries that they wont be able to travel to due to Ryanair being unable to function? Its all me, me, me with you isn't it. Not everyone can fly first class on BA everywhere.

I feel that Ryanair is an awful airline that couldn't give two sh1tes about its customers and whose boss only wants to turn a massive profit
and people who own property in others countries should be able to a ford to fly on other airlines if they can afford two houses
It’s not all bad news on 09:45 - Apr 23 with 485 viewsthis_charming_man

It’s not all bad news on 09:37 - Apr 23 by saint22

I feel that Ryanair is an awful airline that couldn't give two sh1tes about its customers and whose boss only wants to turn a massive profit
and people who own property in others countries should be able to a ford to fly on other airlines if they can afford two houses

For those not as fortunate as you Ryanair is cheap option to get to places they may not usually be able to afford to get to.

As for your other point i know someone who owns a property in Puglia, the only direct flights to Brindisi and Bari are on Ryanair, its nothing to do with being able to afford to fly with someone else.

How did you get to Puglia a few years ago pal?

It’s not all bad news on 09:54 - Apr 23 with 463 viewsOccasional_Showers

The Ryan air boss is right. Leaving a seat space while on a flight with the air circulating throughout the cabin is an utterly pointless exercise. Instead make the issue and wearing of quality face masks and eye protection mandatory.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

It’s not all bad news on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 445 viewsSadoldgit

I’ve flown Ryanair a couple of times. Never again.
It’s not all bad news on 10:37 - Apr 23 with 419 viewsinthebox

They're messing up the planet, it's air travel that has spread the virus.
It’s not all bad news on 10:38 - Apr 23 with 418 viewssaint22

It’s not all bad news on 09:45 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

For those not as fortunate as you Ryanair is cheap option to get to places they may not usually be able to afford to get to.

As for your other point i know someone who owns a property in Puglia, the only direct flights to Brindisi and Bari are on Ryanair, its nothing to do with being able to afford to fly with someone else.

How did you get to Puglia a few years ago pal?

BA from LGW pal
It’s not all bad news on 10:41 - Apr 23 with 415 viewsthis_charming_man

It’s not all bad news on 10:38 - Apr 23 by saint22

BA from LGW pal

oh of course

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024