Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Countdown To The Comeback 10:00 - Jun 15 with 443 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52468/countdown-to-the-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Countdown To The Comeback on 11:45 - Jun 15 with 412 viewsgreen

I think it's really important to get off to a good re-start here. The Norwich game will shape how the rest of the season goes. Win and look upwards, lose and glance nervously over our shoulders.
Countdown To The Comeback on 15:02 - Jun 15 with 363 viewsSonicBoom

I'm not that excited by football coming back. Restricted to watching a game on tv in front of empty stands isn't exactly thrilling is it.
One thing I am looking forward to though is seeing Djenepo. He has looked fantastic at times but then seems to pick up loads of niggling injuries. Hopefully by now he is fully fit. He could have a great end to the season.
Countdown To The Comeback on 15:20 - Jun 15 with 346 viewsPatfromPoole

Countdown To The Comeback on 15:02 - Jun 15 by SonicBoom

I'm not that excited by football coming back. Restricted to watching a game on tv in front of empty stands isn't exactly thrilling is it.
One thing I am looking forward to though is seeing Djenepo. He has looked fantastic at times but then seems to pick up loads of niggling injuries. Hopefully by now he is fully fit. He could have a great end to the season.

Isn’t he banned for the next 3 games??

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024