Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grealish 11:57 - Oct 11 with 867 viewsJaySaint

I think he is an outstanding talent and should be in the 1st team with England.

Why is it Southgate pours cold water on it all the time? He has done it again today..

Shades of MLT here

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Grealish on 12:16 - Oct 11 with 850 viewsthissceptredsaint

It's the English disease, distrust anyone with flair or inventiveness.
Grealish on 12:24 - Oct 11 with 842 viewskingslandstand1

He was MOTM against the Taffs and widely lauded, but it won't happen as he plays for Villa and not one of the "big" boys

Also with Kane out for this afternoon there is all the clamour for Calvert-Lewin as the obvious replacement. Did another player not have a good game and score a goal and has similar traits as Kane on the field and deserve a chance to give Southgate a headache choice??
Grealish on 14:14 - Oct 11 with 796 viewscocklebreath

Grealish on 12:24 - Oct 11 by kingslandstand1

He was MOTM against the Taffs and widely lauded, but it won't happen as he plays for Villa and not one of the "big" boys

Also with Kane out for this afternoon there is all the clamour for Calvert-Lewin as the obvious replacement. Did another player not have a good game and score a goal and has similar traits as Kane on the field and deserve a chance to give Southgate a headache choice??

Once Ings went into his proper position he showed what a class act he is, Calvert Lewin scored an easy header and the commentators didn’t shut up about him, I think Ings is the better of the 2

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Grealish on 15:49 - Oct 11 with 762 viewsJaySaint

as expected, Grealish out, Mount in. Alongside 3 right backs

Southgate is in a weird place at the mo

Grealish on 16:07 - Oct 11 with 742 viewscocklebreath

Pony team, as much as he’s a skate Fokker I think mount is good but Grealish should be in the team, no left back is stupid. Pickford back🙄

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Grealish on 16:10 - Oct 11 with 733 viewsJaySaint

Grealish on 16:07 - Oct 11 by cocklebreath

Pony team, as much as he’s a skate Fokker I think mount is good but Grealish should be in the team, no left back is stupid. Pickford back🙄

add in Maguire. Coady was very good the other night....

Grealish on 17:14 - Oct 11 with 690 viewsBazza

Walker Dier Maguire. What a dreadful selection. All off-form and never great. As someone already said Southgate was a dull player, now a dull manager
Grealish on 17:23 - Oct 11 with 679 viewssolent_toffee

Grealish on 17:14 - Oct 11 by Bazza

Walker Dier Maguire. What a dreadful selection. All off-form and never great. As someone already said Southgate was a dull player, now a dull manager

Dier isn’t and has never been a good premier league player and yet plays every game for England. It’s shocking.
Login to get fewer ads

Grealish on 17:31 - Oct 11 with 670 viewsButty101

Grealish on 17:23 - Oct 11 by solent_toffee

Dier isn’t and has never been a good premier league player and yet plays every game for England. It’s shocking.

Grealish is a modern day letiss minus the lazy tag.

I can’t be bothered to watch when we start playing players out of position.bettrand or shaw would do a job

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Grealish on 17:39 - Oct 11 with 667 viewsSadoldgit

Southgate should not be the England manager if only for cashing in on his penalty miss with that crappy pizza advert.
Grealish on 17:43 - Oct 11 with 661 viewssolent_toffee

Grealish on 17:31 - Oct 11 by Butty101

Grealish is a modern day letiss minus the lazy tag.

I can’t be bothered to watch when we start playing players out of position.bettrand or shaw would do a job

Trippier playing left wing back is bizarre.
Grealish on 17:46 - Oct 11 with 657 viewsI_would

Grealish on 17:23 - Oct 11 by solent_toffee

The worst defender in the Prem. Carthorse. Ingsy not picked. Backhanders to the FA from Prem clubs to boost club assets. Been going on since 60's. Might not be quite as bad from now on, now that Reed has had his third ignominious sacking.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Grealish on 17:49 - Oct 11 with 645 viewskingslandstand1

And going to plan. They get a goal disallowed, probably rightly but close call, a def pen stupidly given away by Dier, and we get a pen thanks to theatrics

And people are saying we could win the Euros! Not with that team out there as our first choice, with exception of Kane. Who is out there to create, oh, he's on the bench
Grealish on 17:50 - Oct 11 with 646 viewsJaySaint

Dier was terrible. Not just the penalty but playing them onside a few times.
Another game with no LB
Mount totally absent
rice is unable to pass properly
zero creativity other than pump it up to the strikers and/or pass it backwards

What the hell has happened to Southgate? He has some brilliant players sat on the bench, why are they not starting?

Grealish on 17:54 - Oct 11 with 636 views1885_SFC

Usual England snoozefest. It's like watching Saints under Pellegrino.

Dier by name - dire by nature. McGuire passes it backwards every time he gets the ball. Other than facing that penalty, their keeper (I noticed) was sitting on a small stool reading a book for 45-minutes.

Hoping for better 2nd half but... *sigh... ... ...

Old School is Cool

Grealish on 17:55 - Oct 11 with 635 viewsSadoldgit

Grealish on 17:50 - Oct 11 by JaySaint

Dier was terrible. Not just the penalty but playing them onside a few times.
Another game with no LB
Mount totally absent
rice is unable to pass properly
zero creativity other than pump it up to the strikers and/or pass it backwards

What the hell has happened to Southgate? He has some brilliant players sat on the bench, why are they not starting?

It is a travesty that Grealish didn’t starry this match. More so if he doesn’t get on soon.
Grealish on 17:57 - Oct 11 with 631 viewsSadoldgit

Grealish on 17:46 - Oct 11 by I_would

The worst defender in the Prem. Carthorse. Ingsy not picked. Backhanders to the FA from Prem clubs to boost club assets. Been going on since 60's. Might not be quite as bad from now on, now that Reed has had his third ignominious sacking.

I thought you would be upset that JWP wasn’t picked! 😉
Grealish on 18:23 - Oct 11 with 604 viewsI_would

Grealish on 17:57 - Oct 11 by Sadoldgit

I thought you would be upset that JWP wasn’t picked! 😉

If I could have got a bet on Prowsey not being picked I would have put a large bet on. I don't think he will make future England squads now that his mentor is no longer in an influential position.

I, actually would be happy if he started as there would be a better chance of him picking up an injury which would strengthen Saints no end.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Grealish on 18:47 - Oct 11 with 576 viewsJaySaint

Grealish on 17:55 - Oct 11 by Sadoldgit

It is a travesty that Grealish didn’t starry this match. More so if he doesn’t get on soon.

it is just plain weird.

SG said that Grealish needs to prove himself against better teams than Wales, ie does not have much experience.

neither does Phillips and absolutely James.

Something else is going on here

Grealish on 19:38 - Oct 11 with 538 viewskingslandstand1

Grealish on 18:47 - Oct 11 by JaySaint

it is just plain weird.

SG said that Grealish needs to prove himself against better teams than Wales, ie does not have much experience.

This
Grealish on 22:15 - Oct 11 with 470 viewsSadoldgit

Grealish on 18:47 - Oct 11 by JaySaint

it is just plain weird.

You could well be right. He obviously has a problem with Grealish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024