Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Bough RIP 20:54 - Oct 25 with 745 viewsSadoldgit

Frank Bough has passed away aged 87. He was the face of sport on TV for a large part of my life. RIP Frank.
Frank Bough RIP on 00:08 - Oct 26 with 648 viewsChesham_Saint

He was reassuringly comforting wasn’t he? Right up to the moment when he confessed to attending swapping orgies with his wife, Nesta. Even so,RIP...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Frank Bough RIP on 11:13 - Oct 26 with 553 viewsSadoldgit

Frank Bough RIP on 00:08 - Oct 26 by Chesham_Saint

He was reassuringly comforting wasn’t he? Right up to the moment when he confessed to attending swapping orgies with his wife, Nesta. Even so,RIP...

They mentioned the drugs and prostitututes during the tribute on BBC which was a bit unnecessary I thought. When Schofield croaks will they mention his penchant for young runners on the set?
Frank Bough RIP on 11:25 - Oct 26 with 547 viewsJaySaint

Frank Bough RIP on 11:13 - Oct 26 by Sadoldgit

They mentioned the drugs and prostitututes during the tribute on BBC which was a bit unnecessary I thought. When Schofield croaks will they mention his penchant for young runners on the set?

Something odd about Schofield. His whole 'coming out' was very bizarre and all set up. Set up for what? no idea (well, we all have an idea).

One day, the truth will come out about him

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Frank Bough RIP on 11:29 - Oct 26 with 543 viewsChesham_Saint

Frank Bough RIP on 11:25 - Oct 26 by JaySaint

Something odd about Schofield. His whole 'coming out' was very bizarre and all set up. Set up for what? no idea (well, we all have an idea).

He’s a hero you know, that Schofield. So brave.

WALOB.

Gay or not I don’t care, he is and always will be a simpering, unctuous cvnt in my book

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Frank Bough RIP on 12:14 - Oct 26 with 516 viewsSadoldgit

Poor old Frank was just a TV presenter, not a politician or anything like that. Why bring up his private life when announcing his death?
Frank Bough RIP on 12:26 - Oct 26 with 500 viewsdwayne_dibley

Frank Bough RIP on 12:14 - Oct 26 by Sadoldgit

Poor old Frank was just a TV presenter, not a politician or anything like that. Why bring up his private life when announcing his death?

titivates the chattering masses

a bit like the football pundolts will mention the 0-9 result for the next umpteen years

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Frank Bough RIP on 14:25 - Oct 26 with 450 viewsgeezershoong1

Frank Bough RIP on 11:25 - Oct 26 by JaySaint

Only because the papers had got hold of it... better to come out than give them a scoop.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Frank Bough RIP on 17:01 - Oct 26 with 416 viewsBerber

Frank Bough RIP on 11:13 - Oct 26 by Sadoldgit

I saw him walking down the street in Madenhead a week or so after it broke in the media (was it Lady Whiplash?). As recognition dawned, I straight away had images of what might have gone on, but he wandered on, unconcerned and happy as Larry. Now, as an old git, I think "Good on him ."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024