Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Everton The Verdict 17:10 - Oct 25 with 678 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53216/saints-v-everton-t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints V Everton The Verdict on 17:19 - Oct 25 with 655 viewsButty101

Great performance, it’s a shame we were so undercooked for the first week of the season otherwise we could be sitting top

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 17:27 - Oct 25 with 638 viewsSaintNick

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 17:19 - Oct 25 by Butty101

Great performance, it’s a shame we were so undercooked for the first week of the season otherwise we could be sitting top

We played well against Palace on the opening day we just gave them a soft goal, if we had won that game we would be second on goal difference tonight.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 17:45 - Oct 25 with 611 viewsJaySaint

One thing is for sure, we are miles better than we were 12 months ago. Even this time last year, the wins seemed fortunate

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 19:12 - Oct 25 with 505 viewsdirk_doone

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 17:19 - Oct 25 by Butty101

We still could be. There's a long way to go yet. Any one of a dozen teams could win the league.

My expectation for this season was 4th and we are one of the top 4 teams since last season's restart. But, we probably have as much chance of winning it as Leicester had 4 years ago.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 11:36 - Oct 26 with 333 viewsSonicBoom

One thing that stood out yesterday for me was our passing. I've rarely seen us pass the ball so well out from the back and through midfield. Often we make a few passes but once we are pressed someone gives it away or hoofs it upfield. Yesterday we held onto the ball so well and played through their lines even in tight situations. Usually my heart in in my mouth when we are knocking it around in our own half.
Saints V Everton The Verdict on 12:06 - Oct 26 with 322 viewsButty101

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 19:12 - Oct 25 by dirk_doone

We still could be. There's a long way to go yet. Any one of a dozen teams could win the league.

My expectation for this season was 4th and we are one of the top 4 teams since last season's restart. But, we probably have as much chance of winning it as Leicester had 4 years ago.

I love your positivity Dirk.

However i think Ralph is a hot and cold manager and with the size of our squad we are more than capable of going on a bad run.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 13:43 - Oct 26 with 274 viewssaint22

Saints V Everton The Verdict on 11:36 - Oct 26 by SonicBoom

One thing that stood out yesterday for me was our passing. I've rarely seen us pass the ball so well out from the back and through midfield. Often we make a few passes but once we are pressed someone gives it away or hoofs it upfield. Yesterday we held onto the ball so well and played through their lines even in tight situations. Usually my heart in in my mouth when we are knocking it around in our own half.

No coincidence that our passing out and try midfield is a lot better since PEH left thats for sure........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024