Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking The Knee for IKM 19:27 - Nov 2 with 677 viewsSaintNick

I would suggest that at 8pm this evening we all take the Knee to show solidarity with IKM or Ings Knees Matter as it is better known

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Taking The Knee for IKM on 08:00 - Nov 3 with 552 viewsChesham_Saint

You do realise that many, many people will NOT find that at all funny? Perhaps we should be taking a knee for Those Who Are Totalitarianism Supporters, or TVVATS instead?

Have a Care man, Posting Insensitive Stuff Sometimes Only Fuels Fananatics....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Taking The Knee for IKM on 08:44 - Nov 3 with 524 viewsSaintNick

Taking The Knee for IKM on 08:00 - Nov 3 by Chesham_Saint

You do realise that many, many people will NOT find that at all funny? Perhaps we should be taking a knee for Those Who Are Totalitarianism Supporters, or TVVATS instead?

Have a Care man, Posting Insensitive Stuff Sometimes Only Fuels Fananatics....

I see your points, I did think about them myself before I did the article, but in no way does it ridicule the cause of BLM, it is about Ings knee and not anything else.

Not aiming anything at you but these are sad times we live in, that people try to stifle the individual and force him to meekly acquiesce or risk consequences, if I'm honest I see this happening all over the World at the moment in a way not seen since the 1930's

Taking The Knee for IKM on 11:45 - Nov 3 with 454 viewsdwayne_dibley

Taking The Knee for IKM on 08:44 - Nov 3 by SaintNick

I see your points, I did think about them myself before I did the article, but in no way does it ridicule the cause of BLM, it is about Ings knee and not anything else.

Not aiming anything at you but these are sad times we live in, that people try to stifle the individual and force him to meekly acquiesce or risk consequences, if I'm honest I see this happening all over the World at the moment in a way not seen since the 1930's

Your leg bone connected to your knee bone
Your knee bone connected to your thigh bone
Your thigh bone connected to your hip bone
Your hip bone connected to your back bone
Your back bone connected to your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected to your neck bone
Your neck bone connected to your head bone
I hear the word of the Lord!

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Taking The Knee for IKM on 14:31 - Nov 3 with 413 viewsChesham_Saint

Taking The Knee for IKM on 08:44 - Nov 3 by SaintNick

Erm, I wasn’t being serious. Or are you double bluffing me..? You’re perfectly free to ridicule who you want - too many people are so po-faced about things hence the acronym TVVATS...(and the second slightly hidden one I finished with).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Taking The Knee for IKM on 15:05 - Nov 3 with 401 viewsBison

Taking The Knee for IKM on 14:31 - Nov 3 by Chesham_Saint

Erm, I wasn’t being serious. Or are you double bluffing me..? You’re perfectly free to ridicule who you want - too many people are so po-faced about things hence the acronym TVVATS...(and the second slightly hidden one I finished with).

There are only a few on here who I think would be appalled and they are quiet so I guess it's ok Nick. The TLA police ( Three Letter Acrynym ) are watching you though.....

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Taking The Knee for IKM on 15:09 - Nov 3 with 400 viewsdwayne_dibley

Taking The Knee for IKM on 15:05 - Nov 3 by Bison

There are only a few on here who I think would be appalled and they are quiet so I guess it's ok Nick. The TLA police ( Three Letter Acrynym ) are watching you though.....

here is the real controversy, does the "A" stand for Acronym or more likely Abbreviation

on such matters wars have started

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Taking The Knee for IKM on 15:11 - Nov 3 with 399 viewsSaintNick

Taking The Knee for IKM on 14:31 - Nov 3 by Chesham_Saint

I was sort of half bluffed so I thought id's 1 1/2 bluff you back

Taking The Knee for IKM on 15:18 - Nov 3 with 394 viewsBison

Taking The Knee for IKM on 15:09 - Nov 3 by dwayne_dibley

here is the real controversy, does the "A" stand for Acronym or more likely Abbreviation

on such matters wars have started

In the IT world TLA's are big business and it's deffo Acrynym , I for instance was once in the SAS....

Statements and Advices System. Currently I'm big in ESP.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024