Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion 13:00 - Nov 11 with 1323 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53386/on-this-day-in-his

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 19:46 - Nov 11 with 1194 viewsUmPahars

“Would the civilian policeman please leave the pitch”
On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 21:06 - Nov 11 with 1151 viewsUmPahars

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 21:18 - Nov 11 with 1147 viewsSaintNick

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 21:06 - Nov 11 by UmPahars

I think he said it three times until the said copper stopped in his tracks

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 13:48 - Nov 12 with 1041 viewsSalisburySaint

one of those match day events that those present will never forget
On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 20:41 - Nov 13 with 977 viewsManwithnoname

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 13:48 - Nov 12 by SalisburySaint

one of those match day events that those present will never forget

Cheers Nick that bought back Good memories of the my visits to The Dell when I lived at Bordon
On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 08:56 - Nov 14 with 900 viewsSaintNick

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 20:41 - Nov 13 by Manwithnoname

Cheers Nick that bought back Good memories of the my visits to The Dell when I lived at Bordon

Ill have to dig up a few more memories there have been some classic moments over the years

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 09:04 - Nov 14 with 897 viewsdwayne_dibley

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 08:56 - Nov 14 by SaintNick

Ill have to dig up a few more memories there have been some classic moments over the years

Black Death and Spanish Flu?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 09:12 - Nov 14 with 896 viewsSaintNick

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 09:04 - Nov 14 by dwayne_dibley

Black Death and Spanish Flu?

I think you will find that the Black Death was way before the Dell, although I.m sure there is a story around somewhere that pompey had a firm who took it on and won

Login to get fewer ads

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 10:31 - Nov 14 with 879 viewsdwayne_dibley

On This Day In History - 1978 The RAF Police Dog Display Pitch Invasion on 09:12 - Nov 14 by SaintNick

I think you will find that the Black Death was way before the Dell, although I.m sure there is a story around somewhere that pompey had a firm who took it on and won

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024