Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little britain 06:57 - Dec 23 with 2481 viewssaint22

Would seem only the blue rinses on this board are the ones who think everything is just fine

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/22/worlds-media-ask-how-it-went-so-wr
Little britain on 07:47 - Dec 23 with 1997 viewsButty101

I bet Christmas is a happy time in your pretend life.....

Take a day off you dull tard

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Little britain on 08:44 - Dec 23 with 1946 viewsKennington

In times of national crisis, it’s clear where many people are at mentally. The Guardian and Saint22 moaning and sniping away on the sidelines. Yes, there’ll be inquiries and recriminations but we’re still in the midst of a national emergency and in my opinion now is not the time. Thank fook Saint22 and his ilk weren’t around during the world wars. Back then people had a bit more dignity and pride.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Little britain on 08:57 - Dec 23 with 1932 viewssaint22

Little britain on 07:47 - Dec 23 by Butty101

I bet Christmas is a happy time in your pretend life.....

Take a day off you dull tard

yeah just ignore it right, stiff british upper lip, it will all go away and everything will be great again.......
Little britain on 09:37 - Dec 23 with 1893 viewsButty101

Little britain on 08:57 - Dec 23 by saint22

yeah just ignore it right, stiff british upper lip, it will all go away and everything will be great again.......

2 days before Christmas and you are posting this dribble before 7 in the morning.

You should focus on your imaginary family.

Little britain on 10:32 - Dec 23 with 1860 viewsSadoldgit

Little britain on 08:44 - Dec 23 by Kennington

In times of national crisis, it’s clear where many people are at mentally. The Guardian and Saint22 moaning and sniping away on the sidelines. Yes, there’ll be inquiries and recriminations but we’re still in the midst of a national emergency and in my opinion now is not the time. Thank fook Saint22 and his ilk weren’t around during the world wars. Back then people had a bit more dignity and pride.

Did they? Apart from the ones looting bombed out houses.
Little britain on 10:35 - Dec 23 with 1852 viewsBicester_North

Little britain on 10:32 - Dec 23 by Sadoldgit

Yes, the war time equivalents of BLM

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Little britain on 10:37 - Dec 23 with 1851 viewsBicester_North

Little britain on 09:37 - Dec 23 by Butty101

2 days before Christmas and you are posting this dribble before 7 in the morning.

You should focus on your imaginary family.

It’s just a troll or employed by the site to get posts up (which does seem to work)

Nobody could be that pitiful in real life

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Little britain on 10:39 - Dec 23 with 1847 views1885_SFC

Little britain on 10:32 - Dec 23 by Sadoldgit

You utter bore...

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Little britain on 10:49 - Dec 23 with 1837 viewsSadoldgit

Little britain on 10:39 - Dec 23 by 1885_SFC

You utter bore...

Here is something to make you feel better.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Little britain on 11:04 - Dec 23 with 1817 viewsdwayne_dibley

Little britain on 10:49 - Dec 23 by Sadoldgit

Here is something to make you feel better.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

there are laws against that sort of thing

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Little britain on 12:27 - Dec 23 with 1764 viewsSadoldgit

Little britain on 10:35 - Dec 23 by Bicester_North

Yes, the war time equivalents of BLM

Black people didn’t have their homes bombed or looted then?
Little britain on 12:34 - Dec 23 with 1756 viewsSadoldgit

Little britain on 11:04 - Dec 23 by dwayne_dibley

there are laws against that sort of thing

Didn’t you know Dwayne? From 1st January 2021 it will be mandatory here to fly the Union Jack and to slag off Johnny Foreigner on a daily basis 😉
Little britain on 14:23 - Dec 23 with 1662 viewssaint22

Little britain on 10:37 - Dec 23 by Bicester_North

It’s just a troll or employed by the site to get posts up (which does seem to work)

Nobody could be that pitiful in real life

clearly you never read anything i post to broaden your little knowledge
Little britain on 15:26 - Dec 23 with 1628 viewsgeezershoong1

Little britain on 12:34 - Dec 23 by Sadoldgit

Didn’t you know Dwayne? From 1st January 2021 it will be mandatory here to fly the Union Jack and to slag off Johnny Foreigner on a daily basis 😉

What an absolute tool you are!

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Little britain on 16:07 - Dec 23 with 1595 views1885_SFC

Little britain on 15:26 - Dec 23 by geezershoong1

What an absolute tool you are!

+1

Old School is Cool

Little britain on 18:59 - Dec 23 with 1511 viewsButty101

Little britain on 16:07 - Dec 23 by 1885_SFC

+1

+2
Bring back Del

Little britain on 19:28 - Dec 23 with 1489 viewsdwayne_dibley

Little britain on 12:34 - Dec 23 by Sadoldgit

do you not realise that it is called the Union jack when flown from a ship's mast, elsewhere it is the Union Flag

I used to like Foreigner until I realised one was a skate. At a concert at the skate Guildhall the did an encore wearing skate shirts. I stood up and shouted w@nkers and walked out, wench was not impressed.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Little britain on 22:38 - Dec 23 with 1414 viewsRon11

Little britain on 08:57 - Dec 23 by saint22

There seems to be a pattern emerging here with you and SOG.
Knock anything 'British' and even more so 'White British'...are you actually British?
The flag of our country seems to disgust you - would you like to replace it with a hammer and sickle?
You really think that all of us apart from you really regard people form other countries as "Johnny Foreigner?!!
It used to be slightly amusing but now it's become tedious, rather like constant attempts by the Guardian to undermine the infrastructure and democracy of our country.
Little britain on 11:28 - Dec 24 with 1343 viewsSadoldgit

Little britain on 22:38 - Dec 23 by Ron11

Knock anything 'British' and even more so 'White British'...are you actually British?
The flag of our country seems to disgust you - would you like to replace it with a hammer and sickle?
You really think that all of us apart from you really regard people form other countries as "Johnny Foreigner?!!
It used to be slightly amusing but now it's become tedious, rather like constant attempts by the Guardian to undermine the infrastructure and democracy of our country.

Criticism isn’t undermining Ron. It is part and parcel of democracy. Without it you end up with a dictatorship. The flag doesn’t disgust me. What disgusts me is when it is used to denigrate and belittle others, like “frog eating surrender monkeys”. We are a lot better off as a country with a newspaper like The Guardian than the Sun, Mail and Express. Those in power need to be held accountable for their actions. I know it upsets those who would prefer to hide their head in the sand, but at least we have journalists who are prepared to lift a few stones and look at what crawls out from underneath. We have people at the top taking the piss. That should worry you mate.

And yes, I am “British”. Born and raised in the capital, London. So very “British”.

When I was a Miller I used to be very proud of being a “Londoner”. Since growing up and having travelled a bit, I now know that we live on an amazing planet and that the world is a diverse and incredible place, with no one place or no one people being any more special than another.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 13:13]
Little britain on 12:39 - Dec 24 with 1310 viewskernow

Little britain on 19:28 - Dec 23 by dwayne_dibley

do you not realise that it is called the Union jack when flown from a ship's mast, elsewhere it is the Union Flag

I used to like Foreigner until I realised one was a skate. At a concert at the skate Guildhall the did an encore wearing skate shirts. I stood up and shouted w@nkers and walked out, wench was not impressed.

Pedantic as ever but the union flag is not flown from the mast. It's the red, white or blue ensign that is flown from the mast or the stern depending on the type of ship, ie Merchant Navy, Royal Navy or Royal Fleet Auxiliary respectively.. The Union flag is not flown but the Union Jack is flown on the jackstaff on the prow of warships..
Little britain on 13:31 - Dec 24 with 1287 viewsChesham_Saint

Little britain on 12:27 - Dec 23 by Sadoldgit

Black people didn’t have their homes bombed or looted then?

WtF? You belittle the majority of the public during the war by implying there were all looting? Really? I mean REALLY?

As for black people being looted, I’m sure there were some cases but the reality is they were a tiny minority then. Much as you might not like the fact that most British historical figures were white that’s what the vast majority of the country were back then, so factoring in BLM into everything is just silly and undermines the argument.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Little britain on 16:27 - Dec 24 with 1258 viewsRon11

Little britain on 11:28 - Dec 24 by Sadoldgit

Criticism isn’t undermining Ron. It is part and parcel of democracy. Without it you end up with a dictatorship. The flag doesn’t disgust me. What disgusts me is when it is used to denigrate and belittle others, like “frog eating surrender monkeys”. We are a lot better off as a country with a newspaper like The Guardian than the Sun, Mail and Express. Those in power need to be held accountable for their actions. I know it upsets those who would prefer to hide their head in the sand, but at least we have journalists who are prepared to lift a few stones and look at what crawls out from underneath. We have people at the top taking the piss. That should worry you mate.

And yes, I am “British”. Born and raised in the capital, London. So very “British”.

When I was a Miller I used to be very proud of being a “Londoner”. Since growing up and having travelled a bit, I now know that we live on an amazing planet and that the world is a diverse and incredible place, with no one place or no one people being any more special than another.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 13:13]

I think your looting comment was not criticism - more like libellous.
People at the top taking the piss? So how do you think the alternative would have performed in this last year?
Little britain on 17:48 - Dec 24 with 1231 viewssaint22

Little britain on 22:38 - Dec 23 by Ron11

I am 100% British pal
Whether I am white British is irrelevant unless of course you are a racist
Little britain on 20:15 - Dec 24 with 1188 viewsSadoldgit

Little britain on 13:31 - Dec 24 by Chesham_Saint

WtF? You belittle the majority of the public during the war by implying there were all looting? Really? I mean REALLY?

As for black people being looted, I’m sure there were some cases but the reality is they were a tiny minority then. Much as you might not like the fact that most British historical figures were white that’s what the vast majority of the country were back then, so factoring in BLM into everything is just silly and undermines the argument.

Where did I say that the majority of the public were looting?
However looting of bombed houses was widespread. People did what they needed to do to survive, which isn’t really surprising. You will also recall that “spivs” and the Black Market were prevalent. That is people using the situation to make money. These are not libellous statements. They are facts. It has happened all over the world in similar circumstances. Let’s not pretend we’re better behaved than any other nationality.

From September to December during the Blitz there were nearly 4600 cases of looting heard in the Old Bailey alone.

Between 1939 and 1945 crime in England & Wales increased by 57%. That includes murder, rape, burglary and theft.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 20:28]
Little britain on 23:55 - Dec 24 with 1137 viewsChesham_Saint

Little britain on 20:15 - Dec 24 by Sadoldgit

Where did I say that the majority of the public were looting?
However looting of bombed houses was widespread. People did what they needed to do to survive, which isn’t really surprising. You will also recall that “spivs” and the Black Market were prevalent. That is people using the situation to make money. These are not libellous statements. They are facts. It has happened all over the world in similar circumstances. Let’s not pretend we’re better behaved than any other nationality.

From September to December during the Blitz there were nearly 4600 cases of looting heard in the Old Bailey alone.

Between 1939 and 1945 crime in England & Wales increased by 57%. That includes murder, rape, burglary and theft.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 20:28]

I think it was a fair inference from what you said.

Still a minority though Sogs. And statistics can be misleading. A 150% increase for example sounds massive amount in terms of numbers, but not if it’s a small base to start with.

I never said you were libellous, just wrong in your presentation.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024