Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deal Sheet Subbitted For Shane Long Move 23:45 - Feb 1 with 679 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54107/deal-sheet-subbitt

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Deal Sheet Subbitted For Shane Long Move on 23:52 - Feb 1 with 652 viewsdirk_doone

Great news!

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Deal Sheet Subbitted For Shane Long Move on 06:03 - Feb 2 with 559 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

I feel that the move will be a good move for Shane as well - a fresh start for him .............. but I really do question WHY he was offered an extension to his contract -- on such a high wage? Yes he gives his all - but unfortunately lacks the skills in shooting and scoring goals ? the number of times HE SHOULD HAVE SCORED when in a good position to bulge the onion bag!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Deal Sheet Subbitted For Shane Long Move on 10:58 - Feb 2 with 432 viewsSaintNick

Deal Sheet Subbitted For Shane Long Move on 06:03 - Feb 2 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

I feel that the move will be a good move for Shane as well - a fresh start for him .............. but I really do question WHY he was offered an extension to his contract -- on such a high wage? Yes he gives his all - but unfortunately lacks the skills in shooting and scoring goals ? the number of times HE SHOULD HAVE SCORED when in a good position to bulge the onion bag!

He was an experienced option whilst we saw if Che Adams could continue his form of the summer

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Deal Sheet Subbitted For Shane Long Move on 14:25 - Feb 2 with 386 viewsKennington

Deal Sheet Subbitted For Shane Long Move on 10:58 - Feb 2 by SaintNick

He was an experienced option whilst we saw if Che Adams could continue his form of the summer

Honestly, I’d say there isn’t that much between Adams and Long. Adams of course may well develop into a fine player, while Long’s best days seem behind him. Both at the moment need half a dozen chances to score.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024