Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Howe To Celtic 09:17 - Apr 2 with 981 viewsSaintNick

Talks at advanced stage according to the media

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 09:34 - Apr 2 with 968 viewsgreen

From his perspective I think that’s a good move. Massive club. They haven’t had a great season so surely next season will be better even if they finish behind Rangers again then the gap will be closer. Wonder if we’ll see him back in the PL for the next job after that.
Eddie Howe To Celtic on 09:37 - Apr 2 with 961 viewsSaintNick

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 09:34 - Apr 2 by green

From his perspective I think that’s a good move. Massive club. They haven’t had a great season so surely next season will be better even if they finish behind Rangers again then the gap will be closer. Wonder if we’ll see him back in the PL for the next job after that.

Celtic are a big club, but the problem is there is no room for error, the manager there has to finish above Rangers and win the league or they have failed.

Even in the Premier League you don't have that one barometer of success, there is leeway to win another trophy instead, but in Scotland for both Celtic and Rangers the bar is set, you have to finish above the other club.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 10:36 - Apr 2 with 928 viewsgreen

That's why I think Steve Gerrard deserves credit for going to Rangers. He knew he had to win the league to be deemed a success. I think Lampard had the easier task going to Derby, as you say, more margin for error there.
Eddie Howe To Celtic on 16:45 - Apr 2 with 823 viewsdwayne_dibley

does scotch football actually matter?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 21:53 - Apr 2 with 739 viewsPoirot

He should wait for Palace or even Bristol City.
Eddie Howe To Celtic on 08:02 - Apr 3 with 642 viewsdwayne_dibley

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 21:53 - Apr 2 by Poirot

He should wait for Palace or even Bristol City.

how about Bury

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 09:45 - Apr 3 with 613 viewsRon11

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 09:37 - Apr 2 by SaintNick

Celtic are a big club, but the problem is there is no room for error, the manager there has to finish above Rangers and win the league or they have failed.

Even in the Premier League you don't have that one barometer of success, there is leeway to win another trophy instead, but in Scotland for both Celtic and Rangers the bar is set, you have to finish above the other club.

I don't think the Jocks will be too impressed with that.
Two Englishmen managing the top two clubs in Scotland...
Eddie Howe To Celtic on 10:29 - Apr 3 with 594 viewscocklebreath

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 09:37 - Apr 2 by SaintNick

It’s easier being a saints manager the bar is set very low, beat the wrong ungs from down the road and all’s good, 4-0 is especially good

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 12:36 - Apr 3 with 540 viewsBerber

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 10:29 - Apr 3 by cocklebreath

It’s easier being a saints manager the bar is set very low, beat the wrong ungs from down the road and all’s good, 4-0 is especially good

I would guess that Rangers fans don't give a hoot about the manager's nationality.
Eddie Howe To Celtic on 12:41 - Apr 3 with 539 viewscocklebreath

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 12:36 - Apr 3 by Berber

I would guess that Rangers fans don't give a hoot about the manager's nationality.

Why would they? As long as it’s not the pope

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 10:15 - Apr 4 with 357 viewsdarthvader

Eddie Howe To Celtic on 12:41 - Apr 3 by cocklebreath

Why would they? As long as it’s not the pope

Christ sake

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024