Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Finnigan getting rave reviews 09:25 - Sep 5 with 2080 views1teeminants

https://www.footballfancast.co

Poll: What sort of team will saints have by the end of the transfer window ?

0
Ryan Finnigan getting rave reviews on 11:58 - Sep 7 with 1794 viewsSaintNick

I havent seen Finnegan, but this website just hashes up a few headlines from not much substance, his last article was about how Saints did a great piece of business in selling Manolo Gabbiadini who he concludes was generally poor at Saints

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
Ryan Finnigan getting rave reviews on 20:07 - Sep 7 with 1672 views1teeminants

Ryan Finnigan getting rave reviews on 11:58 - Sep 7 by SaintNick

I havent seen Finnegan, but this website just hashes up a few headlines from not much substance, his last article was about how Saints did a great piece of business in selling Manolo Gabbiadini who he concludes was generally poor at Saints


It’s not just here though I’ve heard others praise him .Time will tell I guess. I haven’t seen him either. Also read the quote, I doubt that’s made up .
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 20:15]

Poll: What sort of team will saints have by the end of the transfer window ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026