Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle 09:00 - Jun 25 with 808 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55218/will-mario-lemina-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 11:09 - Jun 25 with 741 viewscocklebreath

Defender?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 13:26 - Jun 25 with 686 viewsBerber

If we are basing things on one game, Hoedt maybe could have been our saviour? Thin pickings at the moment gossip wise.
Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 14:57 - Jun 25 with 647 views1ASIN12

Have to admire Nick and his “click bait” articals its like talksport one presenter says something controversial to get people phoning in .

At least I hope that’s what he does and not actually serious about thinking playing him at CB next season .

I know nicks a happy clapper but bloody hell .
Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 16:22 - Jun 25 with 607 viewsSadoldgit

I could be wrong but get the feeling that he doesn’t have the right kind of attitude to fit into a Ralph squad. I would be very surprised to see him in a Saints shirt again.
Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 18:00 - Jun 25 with 580 viewsRon11

Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 16:22 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

I could be wrong but get the feeling that he doesn’t have the right kind of attitude to fit into a Ralph squad. I would be very surprised to see him in a Saints shirt again.

I think living in London suited his ego better than living here (if he ever did).
Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 18:06 - Jun 25 with 571 viewssaint22

Will Mario Lemina Be Saints New Central Defender Or End Up At Newcastle on 18:00 - Jun 25 by Ron11

I think living in London suited his ego better than living here (if he ever did).

ya fink?

https://www.instagram.com/lemsm13/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024