Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium v Portugal 21:56 - Jun 27 with 561 viewsSaintsforeverj

What a game that was. Hazard scored one of the best goals I have ever seen I think.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 21:57]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Belgium v Portugal on 22:03 - Jun 27 with 532 viewsBicester_North

I thought both teams were below par, nothing really outstanding about the match except the goal. Belgium did the job but weren’t great.
It was a tense game but if that was England people would be saying it was boring.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Belgium v Portugal on 22:08 - Jun 27 with 521 viewsSaintsforeverj

Belgium v Portugal on 22:03 - Jun 27 by Bicester_North

I thought both teams were below par, nothing really outstanding about the match except the goal. Belgium did the job but weren’t great.
It was a tense game but if that was England people would be saying it was boring.

I disagree, I thought it was tense, hitting the woodwork, player scraps, loads of cards and a cracking goal.

Belgium v Portugal on 22:11 - Jun 27 with 517 viewsSadoldgit

Short on quality but very high on intensity. This is what cup ties are all about. End to end stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed both games today.
Belgium v Portugal on 22:15 - Jun 27 with 508 viewskingslandstand1

Belgium v Portugal on 22:08 - Jun 27 by Saintsforeverj

I disagree, I thought it was tense, hitting the woodwork, player scraps, loads of cards and a cracking goal.

Certainy 2nd half was better but I noticed the snipers were in the crowd aiming quite a few shots at the Portugeuse

Certainly got a bit feisty towards the end as well and I was sure Portugal were going to equalise but similarly, Belgium should have killed it off a couple of times as Portugal threw everything forward for obviuos reasons
Belgium v Portugal on 22:48 - Jun 27 with 483 viewsSaintsforeverj

Belgium v Portugal on 22:15 - Jun 27 by kingslandstand1

Certainy 2nd half was better but I noticed the snipers were in the crowd aiming quite a few shots at the Portugeuse

Certainly got a bit feisty towards the end as well and I was sure Portugal were going to equalise but similarly, Belgium should have killed it off a couple of times as Portugal threw everything forward for obviuos reasons

I think because Portugal threw the kitchen sink at them but couldn't score, just made it tense. The Netherlands seemed to give up but Portugal kept going. Anything could have happened.

Belgium v Portugal on 10:56 - Jun 28 with 336 viewsBerber

Belgium v Portugal on 22:11 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

Short on quality but very high on intensity. This is what cup ties are all about. End to end stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed both games today.

This, the last 20 minutes were end to end, and both teams were flagging a bit, anything could have happened scorewise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024