Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical 16:10 - Jul 1 with 1379 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55241/romain-perraud-arr

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 10:02 - Jul 2 with 1115 viewssaint22

So is he done?
Just need a RB an attacking midfielder, then ideally another CB and LB
That’s presuming ings vest jwp stay put……..
Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 10:32 - Jul 2 with 1093 viewsSadoldgit

Can’t see us getting another CB unless Vestergaard goes. Another FB looks on the cards for cover and someone in midfield. Possibly someone up front to be short term cover for Ings and then his replacement the following season. Lemina looks like he will be off. Question mark over Ely but I think he will probably be in his way too. He fitted in well at Celtic but I can’t see him fitting in with a Ralph type team, too slow of movement and thought.
Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 15:15 - Jul 2 with 986 viewsSadoldgit

Sounds like it’s all done and dusted!
Mange tout, Romain, mange tout!
Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 15:21 - Jul 2 with 976 viewsdwayne_dibley

confirmed on OS

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 16:54 - Jul 2 with 915 viewsBerber

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 15:15 - Jul 2 by Sadoldgit

It’s canard. 😂
Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 17:33 - Jul 2 with 872 viewskingslandstand1

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 16:54 - Jul 2 by Berber

It’s canard. 😂

duck off
Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 17:38 - Jul 2 with 864 viewsBicester_North

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 17:33 - Jul 2 by kingslandstand1

duck off

Hopefully this nipper fits the bill

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 09:57 - Jul 3 with 736 viewsBazza

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 17:38 - Jul 2 by Bicester_North

Hopefully this nipper fits the bill

As I thought you lot are quackers
Login to get fewer ads

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 12:53 - Jul 3 with 674 viewsDorsetIan

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 15:15 - Jul 2 by Sadoldgit

Romain...

Lettuce see how he gets on before judging the lad.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 12:58 - Jul 3 with 672 viewsSaintsforeverj

Reading about him, he is again an attacking wing back, lots of assists and potentially exciting but has a few things to develop defensively. Sounds like a Ralph signing! Will we go to a 5 at the back?

Sounds like we also want a midfielder (I would say a Tadic type player) and a forward as apart from Ings, we don't score many. This sounds spot on - we need a new attacking midfielder and striker for sure.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Romain Perraud Arrives In Southampton For Medical on 18:36 - Jul 6 with 483 viewskernow

Bienvenue Monsieur.
Welcome to Saints young fella.
Hope you're a massive success.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024