Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal 19:10 - Aug 19 with 800 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55527/breaking-news-!-ja

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 20:39 - Aug 19 with 666 viewsBridders2

Loyalty and appreciation from a footballer, that's a refreshing change. Good on you JWP.
Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 20:50 - Aug 19 with 642 viewsSadoldgit

This can’t be right? We were told he would be off for more money! Great news but I Would will not be a happy bunny tonight.
Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 21:06 - Aug 19 with 612 viewsI_would

Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 20:50 - Aug 19 by Sadoldgit

This can’t be right? We were told he would be off for more money! Great news but I Would will not be a happy bunny tonight.

I'm not entirely against Championship football, I was just hoping we'd last another season but now that little ray of hope just disappeared.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 21:14 - Aug 19 with 594 viewsDorsetIan

Excellent news. Should give the whole team lift, to be honest.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 21:53 - Aug 19 with 540 viewsPatfromPoole

It’s really positive, and something the fans really needed.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 22:48 - Aug 19 with 493 viewsButty101

Breaking News ! James Ward Prowse Signs 5 Year Deal on 21:53 - Aug 19 by PatfromPoole

It’s really positive, and something the fans really needed.

I see Nick rolls out the usual rubbish about GAO not taking Ings money out of the club. Why would he take 5mill out, the down payment villa would have made.
We still have half Ings money and all vestugards money to spunk.
I wonder if jwp has has a release clause ?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024