Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Everton Stadium Strips Liverpool Of Its Unesco World Heritage Site Status 11:18 - Jul 21 with 646 viewsSaintNick

This will get the red side of Mersyside grumbling.

Liverpool has been stripped of its World Heritage status because of developments on the city's waterfront.

The decision was made following a secret ballot by the Unesco committee at a meeting in China.

Unesco had previously warned that the developments, which include Everton FC's new stadium, had resulted in "irreversible loss of attributes".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-57879475

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New Everton Stadium Strips Liverpool Of Its Unesco World Heritage Site Status on 12:29 - Jul 21 with 601 viewssolent_toffee

I’d imagine Radio Merseyside lunch time phone in will be awash with them cry arsing about the development and wishing that it was left in its current state, state being the key word because it’s been waste land for years.

The irony being that FC Big Stand were able to develop their own ground by compulsory purchasing houses near Anfield and running them into the ground, creating a ghetto and forcing people out of their houses.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2013/may/06/an
New Everton Stadium Strips Liverpool Of Its Unesco World Heritage Site Status on 13:03 - Jul 21 with 567 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will the Sun do a front page spread

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

New Everton Stadium Strips Liverpool Of Its Unesco World Heritage Site Status on 19:33 - Jul 21 with 433 viewsJaySaint

Taj Mahal, The Pyramids, Albert Dock

yep, can see why it has been pulled

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New Everton Stadium Strips Liverpool Of Its Unesco World Heritage Site Status on 20:34 - Jul 21 with 421 viewsBison

Looks like Everton will be after a new Midfielder who can take freekicks soon seeing their 31 year old one has been a naughty boy I wonder if JWP is on their list.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024