Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 19:04 - Aug 21 with 1102 viewssaint22

Back to his usual incompetent self today I see
Both managers unhappy with his decisions or lack of
Just bin him off ffs
Mike Dean on 21:17 - Aug 21 with 1027 viewsdirk_doone

With the age restrictions for PL referees lifted, we could be stuck with him until he decides to draw his pension. For a league as professional as the Premier League, with so much money involved, that is very amateurish and not very good for us.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 21:17]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Mike Dean on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 811 viewssaint22

Mike Dean on 21:17 - Aug 21 by dirk_doone

With the age restrictions for PL referees lifted, we could be stuck with him until he decides to draw his pension. For a league as professional as the Premier League, with so much money involved, that is very amateurish and not very good for us.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 21:17]

Once again proving his incompetence
Mike Dean on 20:16 - Aug 29 with 713 viewsBicester_North

I’m not sure incompetence is a strong enough word for Dean. The fact the big clubs always seem to reap the benefits of his “incompetence” suggests something even worse.

Some may say he is a complete disgrace and a scumbag.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Mike Dean on 20:27 - Aug 29 with 703 viewssaint22

Mike Dean on 20:16 - Aug 29 by Bicester_North

I’m not sure incompetence is a strong enough word for Dean. The fact the big clubs always seem to reap the benefits of his “incompetence” suggests something even worse.

Some may say he is a complete disgrace and a scumbag.

Particularly Man U it seems
Strange as he is. Tranmere fan would you think he would prefer them over other Mersey teams??
Mike Dean on 07:50 - Aug 30 with 566 viewsBerber

I thought that for a large part of the game he was relatively OK based on what we have been seeing this season from other refs. However, as the game went on, he got progressively more wound up, officious, and "I'm the important one here," dishing out more yellows and I ended up wanting to give him a slap, again.
Mike Dean on 08:54 - Aug 30 with 524 viewsRon11

Let's not beat about the bush.
He's a coont.
Mike Dean on 09:30 - Aug 30 with 493 viewsSadoldgit

He was right on top of that situation and had a perfect view of it. As said on MOTD, he actually winced at the contact. If I was a Wolves fan I would be very upset about the result. Wolves had by far the better chances and didn’t deserve to lose to a controversial decision.
Mike Dean on 10:51 - Aug 30 with 443 viewssaint22

Mike Dean on 09:30 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

He was right on top of that situation and had a perfect view of it. As said on MOTD, he actually winced at the contact. If I was a Wolves fan I would be very upset about the result. Wolves had by far the better chances and didn’t deserve to lose to a controversial decision.

And equally showing VAR up again because whoever was watching on that should have over ruled the "clear ned obvious error"
[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 10:51]
Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 13:23 - Aug 30 with 381 viewsChesham_Saint

Mike Dean on 08:54 - Aug 30 by Ron11

Let's not beat about the bush.
He's a coont.

And a coont that looks like Jasper Carrot’s half-wit brother to boot!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024