Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Ratings 10:27 - Aug 29 with 683 viewsSaintNick

Nathan Redmond is getting around 6.3 on the match ratings on the home page, less than six of the players in the starting line up, yet it was Redmond who produced the cross for Elyounoussi to score and also the through ball for the penalty.

He also added a sense of urgency to our play when he came on and ran at players and created things, would we have got a point if he hadn't come on, we will never know, but he came on and changed this game, he deserved better than 6.3

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Match Ratings on 11:11 - Aug 29 with 652 viewsSadoldgit

I gave him a 7. He did what we have been crying out for subs to do, coming on and making a difference.
Match Ratings on 13:02 - Aug 29 with 590 viewsBison

Dont forget i wood , 130 and Kent will be giving all the players 1's.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Match Ratings on 15:20 - Aug 29 with 523 viewskingslandstand1

Let's hope he doesn't read TUI
Match Ratings on 16:14 - Aug 29 with 489 viewsBerber

A bit harsh, when he turns up like that he deserves more chances, if only he would take them instead of 🔥 ng up goodwill credits.
Match Ratings on 16:16 - Aug 29 with 488 viewsSaintsforeverj

Totally agree with your point Nick. When Saints are getting spanked and / or it looks like players arn't giving their all, I can understand criticism. But when the team is clearly giving their all and getting results, there is no reason not to get behind the team.

Were you at Newport the other night Nick? The away fans enjoyed signing the names of our players (Tella, Redmond and others), and it really gave them a lift. Redmond set up the goal yesterday, and is clearly a confidence player. It's looking more positive, so I really hope St Mary's will be rocking for West Ham and we get our first win which would take us right up the table.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2021 16:17]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Match Ratings on 22:38 - Aug 29 with 357 viewsKennington

Great to see he’s having a run of form, it’s just overall he’s not able to do it consistently.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024