Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Stranglers - This Song 11:46 - Sep 3 with 1032 viewsBison

New single by The Stranglers , I think its bloody brilliant and I like the new lead singer.....

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The Stranglers - This Song on 12:20 - Sep 3 with 1001 viewsSadoldgit

He was talking about this on the radio the other day and I wondered what it was all about. Excellent!
The Stranglers - This Song on 12:21 - Sep 3 with 1001 viewsSaintNick

He has only been the lead singer since 2006 so relatively new to the job but has been in the band since 2000

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Stranglers - This Song on 13:01 - Sep 3 with 987 viewsSadoldgit

Never a fan of punk as I grew up with The Beatles, Who, Kinks, Animals, Small Faces etc but did like The Stranglers. Read the other day how punks disliked them because they used keyboards and synths which was definitely uncool in 1977. Dave Greenfield gave them a very distinctive sound but you weren’t supposed to be able to play your instruments well if you wanted to be taken seriously which seems odd as the bands/band members that could play generally seemed to last after the initial punk/new wave era moved on. Punk and New Wave seems to get lumped together, but there was a big difference between the likes of the Sex Pistols and The Stranglers and The Jam.
The Stranglers - This Song on 13:14 - Sep 3 with 981 viewsBison

The Stranglers - This Song on 12:21 - Sep 3 by SaintNick

He has only been the lead singer since 2006 so relatively new to the job but has been in the band since 2000

So he joined when he was still playing for Man City

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The Stranglers - This Song on 14:20 - Sep 3 with 945 viewsChesham_Saint

The Stranglers - This Song on 12:20 - Sep 3 by Sadoldgit

He was talking about this on the radio the other day and I wondered what it was all about. Excellent!

Apperently he used to listen to Never Mind The Bollocks full pelt on his headphones before a match to psyche himself up.

Respect.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The Stranglers - This Song on 15:09 - Sep 3 with 924 viewsSadoldgit

The Stranglers - This Song on 14:20 - Sep 3 by Chesham_Saint

Apperently he used to listen to Never Mind The Bollocks full pelt on his headphones before a match to psyche himself up.

Respect.

You wouldn’t have thought he needed much psyching up!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024