Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GAO 08:13 - Sep 27 with 658 viewsHeisenberg

Was GAO or any Chinese representatives at the game yesterday ? TV kept showing Le TIss and Chris Nicholl. Good to see Chris looking ok but if our Chinese owners can’t be arsed to turn up then what message is it sending out.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

GAO on 08:25 - Sep 27 with 637 viewsMrangry25

the message is loud and clear 'THEY CANNOT BE ARSED'. The sooner we get rid of them and that wicked witch of the west the better, but in order to do that we have to start winning to make us an attractive proposition.
GAO on 08:40 - Sep 27 with 619 viewsSonicBoom

Maybe....and this is just a wild stab in the dark... they are in China?
GAO on 09:03 - Sep 27 with 580 viewssaintwizzler

Not this old chestnut again.
How many owners attend games or indeed are interested in football?
It’s an investment.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

GAO on 09:09 - Sep 27 with 572 viewsSadoldgit

GAO on 08:40 - Sep 27 by SonicBoom

Maybe....and this is just a wild stab in the dark... they are in China?

Spot on. I live in Kent and I don’t go to games. I think he has a better excuse than I do!
GAO on 09:26 - Sep 27 with 558 viewsdirk_doone

It's probably not a good time to try to visit the UK from China.

Brighton are very fortunate to have a traditional owner like Tony Bloom, who is a fan and prepared to spend as much money as he is allowed to on buying success for his team. He is a bit like Jack Walker, who bought success for his Blackburn team in the 90s. Football clubs, like race horses, have traditionally been rich men's play things. It's only recently that businessmen/opportunists have started to see them as business investments and usually, like Gao, they're not very good businessmen or they would have invested their money more wisely in something more profitable.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024