Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs fans 19:17 - Oct 30 with 1817 viewsdirk_doone

They have been booing their players and manager throughout their game today. They are almost as bad as the Little Pompey Boo Boys. It must be a nightmare for players and managers knowing their so-called fans are always there waiting to turn against them and usually do.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 21:17]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Spurs fans on 19:22 - Oct 30 with 1796 viewsBicester_North

Spurs are the skates of London, have been for years.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Spurs fans on 21:02 - Oct 30 with 1676 viewsdirk_doone

The boo boys at clubs like Spurs and Little Pompey, who turn against their own team at the drop of a hat, could learn a lot about how to support a manager and team from the stoicism of Saints' fans
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 21:03]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Spurs fans on 21:44 - Oct 30 with 1623 viewssaint22

Spurs fans on 19:22 - Oct 30 by Bicester_North

Spurs are the skates of London, have been for years.

Meltdown over there

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/nuno-out.42896/page-140

Appropriate name for their fan forum
Spurs fans on 01:06 - Oct 31 with 1491 viewsBicester_North

And to think they were one of the break away super league w@nkers

[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 1:06]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Spurs fans on 07:53 - Oct 31 with 1374 viewsChesham_Saint

I was on a train into London yesterday and got chatting to a few Spurs fans. Man alive were they negative. They like the new ground but that was the only positive (aside from being the no 1 shirt seller in Korea..!).

Bad manager, bad team and had a boiling hatred for Levy and the club’s owners - didn’t stop whinging. £1k + for cheapest season ticket (most expensive being £15k but you have to buy two and commit for 3 years!). Second worst investing owners - apparently Arsenal are the worst but even that didn’t please them.

All in all, miserable as fvck and that’s before they got their arse handed to them by Salford!

And we moan about Saints…!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Spurs fans on 10:29 - Oct 31 with 1250 viewsBridders2

Spurs fans on 21:44 - Oct 30 by saint22

Meltdown over there

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/nuno-out.42896/page-140

Appropriate name for their fan forum

Lovely to see tottenham fans in pain.
Spurs fans on 11:17 - Oct 31 with 1220 viewsSadoldgit

All clubs have a section of fans who get off on slagging the clubs off but in all the years I have been listening to football phone in programmes on the radio, Spurs fans are by far the most negative of them all.
Spurs fans on 12:52 - Oct 31 with 1164 viewsChesham_Saint

Spurs fans on 11:17 - Oct 31 by Sadoldgit

All clubs have a section of fans who get off on slagging the clubs off but in all the years I have been listening to football phone in programmes on the radio, Spurs fans are by far the most negative of them all.

I was once stood on the terraces with a Spurs mate in the early 80's at "The Lane" and they'd just signed a player from Brighton, Gary Davies, I think it was. Anyway, it was something like his third game for them and just one mistake in and loads of them were immediately on his back screaming at him that he was a "cvnt!" and a "fvcking cvnt!" etc.

The language and general hostility just to their own players was way worse than anything I'd heard at the Dell (or other grounds) at that time. Odd, really.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs fans on 16:39 - Oct 31 with 1055 viewsSadoldgit

Spurs fans on 12:52 - Oct 31 by Chesham_Saint

I was once stood on the terraces with a Spurs mate in the early 80's at "The Lane" and they'd just signed a player from Brighton, Gary Davies, I think it was. Anyway, it was something like his third game for them and just one mistake in and loads of them were immediately on his back screaming at him that he was a "cvnt!" and a "fvcking cvnt!" etc.

The language and general hostility just to their own players was way worse than anything I'd heard at the Dell (or other grounds) at that time. Odd, really.

Many years ago I went to the Lane for a League Cup game with a Spurs supporting mate. He was wearing a Spurs scarf. Walking out of the ground at the end of the ground we were jumped by half a dozen Spurs oiks who nicked his scarf. We got to the ground as it opened and found a perfect vantage point on the half way line. There was no one within 20 yards of us at that point. A very rough looking Spurs supporter came up to us and said “F off lads, this is my spot. I always stand here”. Being schoolboys and a right pair of wimps we did as he said. Horrible supporters.
Spurs fans on 17:37 - Oct 31 with 1021 viewskingslandstand1

Spurs fans on 07:53 - Oct 31 by Chesham_Saint

I was on a train into London yesterday and got chatting to a few Spurs fans. Man alive were they negative. They like the new ground but that was the only positive (aside from being the no 1 shirt seller in Korea..!).

Bad manager, bad team and had a boiling hatred for Levy and the club’s owners - didn’t stop whinging. £1k + for cheapest season ticket (most expensive being £15k but you have to buy two and commit for 3 years!). Second worst investing owners - apparently Arsenal are the worst but even that didn’t please them.

All in all, miserable as fvck and that’s before they got their arse handed to them by Salford!

That makes smashing reading
Spurs fans on 21:54 - Oct 31 with 888 viewsBridders2

Poch did well to stay at Spurs as long as he did, the moaners usually get their coaches sacked early, and Levy is very trigger happy. That's why they had trouble recruiting a manager in the summer, who'd take the job knowing they only had 8 games to prove themselves with no chance of having time to build the team. Nutters.
Spurs fans on 07:23 - Nov 1 with 770 viewsBerber

Spurs fans on 07:53 - Oct 31 by Chesham_Saint

I have friends who turned in 5 season tickets at Aresenal after ONE poor season a couple of years ago. They were probably prescient, A=and the Ars are more expensive than Tottenham if memory serves. So North Lundun seems to be a bit fickle generally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024