Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romeu 00:29 - Nov 6 with 621 viewsPatfromPoole

I think he could turn out to be Koeman’s best signing.

Which is saying something; as there were lots of great ones.

Imperious tonight.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Romeu on 00:32 - Nov 6 with 609 viewsBridders2

Agreed. He was magnificent.
Romeu on 00:44 - Nov 6 with 589 viewsBicester_North

Glad someone else has posted this. He puts himself about that boy.

Feels like with him and Salisu in the team nobody is getting past. Anyway Romeu is one of the all time Saints greats of the last 20 years.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Romeu on 01:06 - Nov 6 with 577 viewsdirk_doone

Romeu on 00:44 - Nov 6 by Bicester_North

Glad someone else has posted this. He puts himself about that boy.

Feels like with him and Salisu in the team nobody is getting past. Anyway Romeu is one of the all time Saints greats of the last 20 years.

You are right, Bicester North: it is that combination of Romeu and Salisu which presents such a formidable barrier in the center of our defence. Romeu has always got stuck in but Salisu is backing him up brilliantly.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Romeu on 01:22 - Nov 6 with 565 viewsBicester_North

Romeu on 01:06 - Nov 6 by dirk_doone

You are right, Bicester North: it is that combination of Romeu and Salisu which presents such a formidable barrier in the center of our defence. Romeu has always got stuck in but Salisu is backing him up brilliantly.

The worst thing about watching Saints over the last few years, since Fonte and Van Dijk, has been the nagging doubt that we can always concede at any time.

I might be premature here but I just felt tonight we wouldn’t concede, just like against Watford. Salisu is the lynchpin, complete class. and Romeu is the Marshall. Let’s hope neither get injured.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Romeu on 05:46 - Nov 6 with 476 viewssaint68

Romeu on 01:22 - Nov 6 by Bicester_North

The worst thing about watching Saints over the last few years, since Fonte and Van Dijk, has been the nagging doubt that we can always concede at any time.

I might be premature here but I just felt tonight we wouldn’t concede, just like against Watford. Salisu is the lynchpin, complete class. and Romeu is the Marshall. Let’s hope neither get injured.

And dare I say that Romeu has managed to riegn in his wild and occasionally reckless tackle/fouling side.

Got to admit that for the entire second half I thought either him or Salisu were going to chop the cheating coont El Ghazi in half ...how that diving cheating little prìck stayed on the pitch is beyond belief.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024