Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Checks 17:10 - Dec 23 with 969 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56572/saints-install-new

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 17:34 - Dec 28 with 783 viewsBuenosSaint

Just to change the subject for a mo, how was the ground entry today? Any major problems?

Poll: The Long Future

Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 18:35 - Dec 28 with 714 viewsWints76

Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 17:34 - Dec 28 by BuenosSaint

Just to change the subject for a mo, how was the ground entry today? Any major problems?

I accidentally got a Glasgow Subway ticket out of my wallet rather than my season ticket, but the fella just waved me through. Wasn't asked for my Covid passport at all.
Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 10:43 - Dec 29 with 586 viewsSaintNick

Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 18:35 - Dec 28 by Wints76

I accidentally got a Glasgow Subway ticket out of my wallet rather than my season ticket, but the fella just waved me through. Wasn't asked for my Covid passport at all.

We took the gamble that everyone would turn up early, at 2.55 it was clear outside the Kingsland stand, not even a queue at the turnstiles, got the printed pass out I have and waved it at the bloke asking for it, to be honest it could have been anything and it wasn't as if there were anyone else to check.

I did see there was still a big queue outside the away turnstiles, served them right

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 13:11 - Dec 29 with 523 viewsTimSaint

Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 17:34 - Dec 28 by BuenosSaint

We used the Melbourne St entrance. Got to the Stadium at 2:40pm. Had our tickets and Covid Passports on our phones ready, showed them to the person on the gate and were straight in. No queue at the turnstile and unexpectedly had enough time for a pint before the game.

TimSaint

Saints Install New Entry Points At St Mary's To Facilitate Covid 19 Status Check on 16:11 - Dec 29 with 477 viewsJaySaint

utterly pointless exercise

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024