Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Newcastle Seeking To Gain An Unfair Advantage By Calling Games Off 09:05 - Dec 31 with 1142 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56618/are-newcastle-seek

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Are Newcastle Seeking To Gain An Unfair Advantage By Calling Games Off on 12:09 - Dec 31 with 952 viewsarfurdent

is that not fair play for northerners

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Are Newcastle Seeking To Gain An Unfair Advantage By Calling Games Off on 12:39 - Dec 31 with 924 viewsPoirot

Despite being a bigger town and massive outdoor nightlife, their covid rates since day one are very similar to Southampton inc jab rates. So what are the players doing wrong ?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 12:41]
Are Newcastle Seeking To Gain An Unfair Advantage By Calling Games Off on 12:50 - Dec 31 with 910 viewsTimSaint

We have had our fair share of injuries, suspensions and Covid cases recently, but we have just got on with it, just like we did last January.

I am hopeful of the game going ahead and really want to go to it, but to be honest, I think it is only a matter of time before that dreaded P-P comes up on the fixture list and there is an article on the BBC website saying how decimated the Newcastle squad is (without giving individual player details of course !!)

TimSaint

Are Newcastle Seeking To Gain An Unfair Advantage By Calling Games Off on 20:35 - Dec 31 with 697 viewsdirk_doone

How stupid are we? We could have made them play on January 11th so they gained no advantage but instead we've opted to play Brentford then.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Are Newcastle Seeking To Gain An Unfair Advantage By Calling Games Off on 20:51 - Dec 31 with 677 viewsPatfromPoole

Are Newcastle Seeking To Gain An Unfair Advantage By Calling Games Off on 20:35 - Dec 31 by dirk_doone

How stupid are we? We could have made them play on January 11th so they gained no advantage but instead we've opted to play Brentford then.

I wouldn’t be so sure.

I’d imagine we wanted to play Newcastle on Jan 11, but they refused.

They’re not stupid.

They don’t currently have a game on Jan 11 or Jan 12. They will delay things for as long as they can.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024