Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory opens mouth, puts foot in it 08:51 - Feb 2 with 785 viewssaint901

This morning on the BBC News they interviewed Gove.

Highlights from the ridiculous things he said.

1. BJ should definitely not apologise for accusing Starmer of failing to prosecute Saville even though it's been shown many times that this is untrue.

2. His levelling up program is being delivered more quickly by delaying funding and delaying initiatives that have been promised funding but now have to wait.

3. The Downing St parties were quiet affairs with limited numbers because he was not invited.

I confess that I've always disliked Gove. He's a deeply untrustworthy lapdog who has use as a moronic relayer of the party line. He is an able political manipulator but only in delivering political outcomes that usually have little effect in the real world.

Tory opens mouth, puts foot in it on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 619 viewskernow

"He is an able political manipulator but only in delivering political outcomes that usually have little effect in the real world."

Do you think that Britain's withdrawal from the European Union, for which he was a vocal champion, will have little effect in the real World?

Couldn't agree less.
Tory opens mouth, puts foot in it on 11:42 - Feb 3 with 495 viewssaint901

Do I think Give was instrumental in delivering Brexit?

No.

He carefully weighed the political balance and saw which way the wind was blowing (to mix metaphors) and choose what he thought was the winning team. He was right and promptly stabbed BJ in the back because his plans did not see BJ at PM at that time.

BJ keeps him around because ultimately Gove will serve only his own interests and for so long as he can be aligned with those of BJ he is an effective voice.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer is what I'm sure BJ is doing.

I really think Give couldn't care less about Brexit just so ling as he picked the right side.
Tory opens mouth, puts foot in it on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 456 viewsgrumpy

Tory opens mouth, puts foot in it on 11:42 - Feb 3 by saint901

Do I think Give was instrumental in delivering Brexit?

No.

He carefully weighed the political balance and saw which way the wind was blowing (to mix metaphors) and choose what he thought was the winning team. He was right and promptly stabbed BJ in the back because his plans did not see BJ at PM at that time.

BJ keeps him around because ultimately Gove will serve only his own interests and for so long as he can be aligned with those of BJ he is an effective voice.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer is what I'm sure BJ is doing.

I really think Give couldn't care less about Brexit just so ling as he picked the right side.

GOVE
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024