Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like today cost us a few injuries… 19:49 - Feb 5 with 929 viewsElijahK

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1114942054?-11205:798

Seems like Lyanco could be out for a while which ain’t great, but it’s more Broja that I’m worried about, although by what I’ve read it could just be a bit of a bruise which at worst would mean he’s out for Spurs, but of course no one knows for certain yet… still hopefully it’s nothing too serious

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 20:25 - Feb 5 with 863 viewsRon11

Put Stuart Armstrong up front, he knows where the goal is.
Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 20:27 - Feb 5 with 860 viewsSaintsforeverj

Consensus seems to be that Lyanco will be out for a while and was on crutches. Broja they seem to think it's just bruising.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 832 viewsElijahK

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 20:27 - Feb 5 by Saintsforeverj

Consensus seems to be that Lyanco will be out for a while and was on crutches. Broja they seem to think it's just bruising.

Yeah well that’s good to hear about for Broja, although very unfortunate for Lyanco, although out of all the positions to get injured, I think the centre halves are one of the few positions (along with goalies) where we’ve got enough decent players to cover for any injuries. Still let’s hope that Lyanco’s isn’t too long and the Broja will still be able to play on Wednesday

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 754 viewsSadoldgit

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 20:25 - Feb 5 by Ron11

Put Stuart Armstrong up front, he knows where the goal is.

Playing up front with your back to goal is a completely different skill set. Not sure Stuey’s game Is suited to that.
Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 21:47 - Feb 5 with 750 viewssaint22

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 20:34 - Feb 5 by ElijahK

Yeah well that’s good to hear about for Broja, although very unfortunate for Lyanco, although out of all the positions to get injured, I think the centre halves are one of the few positions (along with goalies) where we’ve got enough decent players to cover for any injuries. Still let’s hope that Lyanco’s isn’t too long and the Broja will still be able to play on Wednesday

erm what? Like Jack Stephens you mean?
You do talk a lot of nonsense
Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 22:01 - Feb 5 with 726 viewsElijahK

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 21:47 - Feb 5 by saint22

erm what? Like Jack Stephens you mean?
You do talk a lot of nonsense

So what is Stephens now really poor, even though he was our main defender this season before he got injured? And today was pretty decent once we got going. But even if you don’t agree with Stephens, we do have two players called Salisu and Bednerak who both regularly play for us, or are they also irrelevant/poor?
I think the only person talking nonsense here is the person who also seems to have memory issues forgetting about our main two defenders!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 22:03]

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 22:10 - Feb 5 with 693 viewsSaintsforeverj

Stephens is ok as a back up and is ok next to a good defender like Salisu. We really missed Salisu today.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 22:32 - Feb 5 with 652 viewskingslandstand1

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 20:34 - Feb 5 by ElijahK

I'm no doc or physio, but I'd swear I heard a snap type sound when Lyanco went down and noticed he was immediately touching his hamstring so did a quick Doctor Google and saw this

"The most severe hamstring tear is a grade 3 hamstring tear. It occurs when the hamstring muscle rips completely or tears off the bone. A tear that pulls the muscle off the bone is called an avulsion. If you have a grade 3 tear, you likely heard a “popping” sound or sensation when you got the injury."

Does not look good at all
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 22:36 - Feb 5 with 643 viewsElijahK

Looks like today cost us a few injuries… on 22:32 - Feb 5 by kingslandstand1

I'm no doc or physio, but I'd swear I heard a snap type sound when Lyanco went down and noticed he was immediately touching his hamstring so did a quick Doctor Google and saw this

"The most severe hamstring tear is a grade 3 hamstring tear. It occurs when the hamstring muscle rips completely or tears off the bone. A tear that pulls the muscle off the bone is called an avulsion. If you have a grade 3 tear, you likely heard a “popping” sound or sensation when you got the injury."

Does not look good at all

😬 well I was up in the Northam to have a bit of a change in the stadium seating so had no chance in hearing it, but if that’s what’s happened, then I certainly hope that no other defenders get injured as it probably won’t be until next season that he’ll be back and playing again if that’s what he’s gotten
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 22:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024