Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again! 23:23 - Feb 25 with 1114 viewsSadoldgit

Lots of WhatsApp messages coming through saying local garages out of petrol due to panic buying 😩
Here we go again! on 23:28 - Feb 25 with 1092 viewsMytchettSaint

It’s all bollox, I filled up before leaving today, walked back to the hotel and every garage I walked by had petrol. I’d like to know what knob heads think that sort of nonsense is funny.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Here we go again! on 23:54 - Feb 25 with 1037 viewsNumber_58

Thanks for the heads up. I'd not heard about this, and I don't really need any petrol, but I'll be joining the queue first thing in the morning. Us panic buyers wouldn't be able to operate without people passing on these unsubstantiated rumours. Cheers.
Here we go again! on 01:14 - Feb 26 with 992 viewsBicester_North

Here we go again! on 23:54 - Feb 25 by Number_58

Thanks for the heads up. I'd not heard about this, and I don't really need any petrol, but I'll be joining the queue first thing in the morning. Us panic buyers wouldn't be able to operate without people passing on these unsubstantiated rumours. Cheers.

I’ve heard East Kent and Dorset are the hardest hit areas so far. Get to the pumps boys.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 2:58]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Here we go again! on 11:06 - Feb 28 with 796 viewsBerber

Here we go again! on 23:28 - Feb 25 by MytchettSaint

It’s all bollox, I filled up before leaving today, walked back to the hotel and every garage I walked by had petrol. I’d like to know what knob heads think that sort of nonsense is funny.

Thursday, Sandhurst Tesco forecourt all sold out of diesel early afternoon, Sainsbury (Watchmoor Park)half the diesel pumps emptied. OK for petrol though. As it happened, my wife's car (diesel) was nearly empty after a return trip to Bristol, and I needed the bigger car next day to pick up family from HRW, so had to fill up. The small stations were all good though.
Here we go again! on 11:22 - Feb 28 with 774 viewsSadoldgit

Here we go again! on 01:14 - Feb 26 by Bicester_North

I’ve heard East Kent and Dorset are the hardest hit areas so far. Get to the pumps boys.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 2:58]

I don’t know about Dorset, but my part of Kent was badly hit by panic buying the other day and the service station at junction 10 on the M20 closed. A neighbour of mine said the local petrol station had sold £15k of fuel in a day. Madness.
Here we go again! on 11:32 - Feb 28 with 762 viewssaint68

Here we go again! on 11:22 - Feb 28 by Sadoldgit

I don’t know about Dorset, but my part of Kent was badly hit by panic buying the other day and the service station at junction 10 on the M20 closed. A neighbour of mine said the local petrol station had sold £15k of fuel in a day. Madness.

25 lorries filling their tanks would be £15k ...so not exactly Madness...
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 11:33]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Here we go again! on 15:57 - Feb 28 with 677 viewsSadoldgit

Here we go again! on 11:32 - Feb 28 by saint68

25 lorries filling their tanks would be £15k ...so not exactly Madness...
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 11:33]

Perhaps I got the figure wrong. Whatever it was it was huge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024