Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The media filth descend on Southampton 03:39 - Feb 26 with 1725 viewsBicester_North

Neville talks of a “big club” for JWP. A once respectable and sensible pundit but really just another mindless slave to big 6 bullshit.

The latest in a long line of brainwashed money grasping, spitting, high horse Northern or London undeservedly wealthy dickheads, who can’t wait to pimp Saints players out to the “breakaway” 😂 clubs.

It’s like a mental illness with these tv freaks. We win a few games and the cretinous spunkers have to drool on about a bigger club.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The media filth descend on Southampton on 07:56 - Feb 26 with 1585 viewsChesham_Saint

I think you’re being WAY to kind there, Bics.

Lazy, knee jerk, cliche ridden verbal garbage spouted by a grade 1 vvanker.

But then what should we expect from a representative of a morally bankrupt dogshit club like “United”?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 08:35 - Feb 26 with 1550 views1teeminants

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Why do these cretins always pick on Saints ? . They don’t go on about Wolves, Leicester, West Ham players going to bigger clubs . Really winds me up.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 11:43 - Feb 26 with 1390 viewskingslandstand1

The media filth descend on Southampton on 08:35 - Feb 26 by 1teeminants

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Why do these cretins always pick on Saints ? . They don’t go on about Wolves, Leicester, West Ham players going to bigger clubs . Really winds me up.

It could be because we actually produce the players that others cannot get, or rather don't find, and don't have the recruitment prowess that we have
The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:02 - Feb 26 with 1369 viewsJaySaint

The media filth descend on Southampton on 11:43 - Feb 26 by kingslandstand1

It could be because we actually produce the players that others cannot get, or rather don't find, and don't have the recruitment prowess that we have

who has we produced that others cannot find?
JwP is the last one, and he is 27 years old

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:15 - Feb 26 with 1352 viewscocklebreath

The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:02 - Feb 26 by JaySaint

Here he is mister obstinate, stop trying to be like your hero Turkish you massive gimp

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:29 - Feb 26 with 1337 viewsSadoldgit

The media filth descend on Southampton on 08:35 - Feb 26 by 1teeminants

Rice has been touted to bigger clubs for some time as have a few Leicester players. It goes with the territory I’m afraid. The best players are expected to end up at the best clubs. There was a time not so long ago when nobody was interested in our players. No surprise that, with a number of good performances, it is kicking off again. Probably better this way, at least it shows we have some decent players again and as Semmens has said, it is what attracts younger players here and is part of the business model.
The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:34 - Feb 26 with 1333 viewsSaintsforeverj

I agree that it's not the pundits job to make life difficult for us by trying to sell off our players. It may be a harsh reality that top players will be sold but it's not Neville job to force it or to put ideas in our players heads. It's disrespectful, rude and condescending to our club and supporters. We have a great team right now, that if we can add to it in the summer, next season could be really exciting. I have a feeling though that the vultures will circle in the summer for Broja, Salisu, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Livramento, Walker-Peters, Armstrong, Perraud even, so a big test for the new owners in the summer.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 12:36]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 13:19 - Feb 26 with 1291 viewsthissceptredsaint

We are owned by a billionaire, we aren't quite so humble anymore, what I would like to see from these owners is their ability and willingness to hold onto decent players and see their value in levelling up the whole squad. If we continue the conveyor belt approach then we don't progress. The ability to evolve the club away from offering buyback contracts and piddly little triggers allowing players to move away so easily for me would be a mark of success as much as buying more expensive players. If we can hold onto gems until we have 'oven ready' replacements then we would be progressing
Login to get fewer ads

The media filth descend on Southampton on 13:21 - Feb 26 with 1286 viewsI_would

Don't worry, there's never been an actual bid come in for him and now he's on a ridiculous £100 pw he'll end his career here 100% so you've got another four joggy joggy years to enjoy.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 13:22 - Feb 26 with 1286 viewsButty101

The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:34 - Feb 26 by Saintsforeverj

I agree that it's not the pundits job to make life difficult for us by trying to sell off our players. It may be a harsh reality that top players will be sold but it's not Neville job to force it or to put ideas in our players heads. It's disrespectful, rude and condescending to our club and supporters. We have a great team right now, that if we can add to it in the summer, next season could be really exciting. I have a feeling though that the vultures will circle in the summer for Broja, Salisu, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Livramento, Walker-Peters, Armstrong, Perraud even, so a big test for the new owners in the summer.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 12:36]

We need the likes of Salisu to sign a contract extension, otherwise he will be into the last two years of his contract and need to go this summer.
I think we have to expect 1 or 2 to go. Anymore and the team is ripped up and we start again.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 13:23 - Feb 26 with 1282 viewsChesham_Saint

The media filth descend on Southampton on 13:21 - Feb 26 by I_would

Don't worry, there's never been an actual bid come in for him and now he's on a ridiculous £100 pw he'll end his career here 100% so you've got another four joggy joggy years to enjoy.

Oh, do fvck off, there's a good little fishboy.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 14:09 - Feb 26 with 1237 viewsSadoldgit

The media filth descend on Southampton on 13:21 - Feb 26 by I_would

The vast majority of us see that as a good thing. Why wouldn’t we want to keep a quality player?
The media filth descend on Southampton on 14:40 - Feb 26 with 1210 viewsBerber

Isn’t he from Salford?
The media filth descend on Southampton on 14:47 - Feb 26 with 1203 views1teeminants

The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:29 - Feb 26 by Sadoldgit

Rice has been touted to bigger clubs for some time as have a few Leicester players. It goes with the territory I’m afraid. The best players are expected to end up at the best clubs. There was a time not so long ago when nobody was interested in our players. No surprise that, with a number of good performances, it is kicking off again. Probably better this way, at least it shows we have some decent players again and as Semmens has said, it is what attracts younger players here and is part of the business model.

That’s all well and good but we will be a team that will never win anything ever again if this continues and we end up selling them all. It would be nice if the owners actually cared for what the fans want, after all we put in our hard earned cash not to drift around in mid table obscurity forever.

There is not a team in the premier league who has their players touted around more than ours this is a well known fact. I fully expect there to be a summer meltdown from the media , pundits, whatever about how Salisu, JWP, KWP , Livramento, Broja etc should leave if they are to get anywhere. Broja will go we all know that but we must do all we can to keep the others.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 16:05 - Feb 26 with 1139 viewskingslandstand1

The media filth descend on Southampton on 12:02 - Feb 26 by JaySaint

I did also say can't find, Salisu and Perraud immediately spring to mind (who despite not shining at the start of the season have almost been mainstays) as can't be ar5ed to do loads of research now to instantly quote more, but any pundit will tell you we are known as a club that find/bring through the ranks unknown players and then are unable to keep them
The media filth descend on Southampton on 17:26 - Feb 26 with 1092 viewsSadoldgit

The media filth descend on Southampton on 14:47 - Feb 26 by 1teeminants

That’s all well and good but we will be a team that will never win anything ever again if this continues and we end up selling them all. It would be nice if the owners actually cared for what the fans want, after all we put in our hard earned cash not to drift around in mid table obscurity forever.

There is not a team in the premier league who has their players touted around more than ours this is a well known fact. I fully expect there to be a summer meltdown from the media , pundits, whatever about how Salisu, JWP, KWP , Livramento, Broja etc should leave if they are to get anywhere. Broja will go we all know that but we must do all we can to keep the others.

What makes you think that we will end up selling them all? We might do. They might not sign new contracts and move on. Any number of things could happen but just because the media, who have to fill up space and to do so speculate, it doesn’t mean they will. Enjoy it while it lasts.
The media filth descend on Southampton on 18:21 - Feb 26 with 1043 viewsButty101

The media filth descend on Southampton on 17:26 - Feb 26 by Sadoldgit

What makes you think that we will end up selling them all? We might do. They might not sign new contracts and move on. Any number of things could happen but just because the media, who have to fill up space and to do so speculate, it doesn’t mean they will. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Because that's the saints way...

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 19:29 - Feb 26 with 996 viewsI_would

The media filth descend on Southampton on 14:09 - Feb 26 by Sadoldgit

The vast majority of us see that as a good thing. Why wouldn’t we want to keep a quality player?

We would.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 13:45 - Feb 28 with 747 viewssaint901

In the absence of any plan from the owners (and funders) of the club setting out an ambition to be regularly competing for European places, we are advertising ourselves as a selling club.

We no longer have the sort of infrastructure of the past which could spot and develop a teenager into a Prem Player and instead we find the likes of a Livramento and KWP and give them first team minutes. They become valuable and we sell them for our benefit and theirs.

Competing for mid table places makes us a club likely to sell talent.

JWP has been a great player for us, is playing really well at the moment and at 27, if he decided to go and make some real money for two or three years, who could blame him?

Some people will of course because they have this old fashioned notion that professional players should be "loyal". Clue is in professional. They play for money.

If we were a law firm employing lawyers and one of them was good enough to go to a magic circle firm for twice the money, twice the challenge and twice the hours, we would say "well done, go for it". For some reason because it's a football team we treat players who leave to better themselves as some sort of traitor who has betrayed us. Nonsense.
The media filth descend on Southampton on 14:04 - Feb 28 with 722 viewssaints__fan__73

I love it when the media get blamed for players leaving. The simple truth is that as soon as we have a player who is capable of playing at a CL level then they will leave as we as a club will never be of that level.

(not saying JWP is this level though!)

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

The media filth descend on Southampton on 14:46 - Feb 28 with 676 viewsPoirot

It all depends on what club and most importantly 'wages' I imagine JWP is now on a six figure weekly salary will also have at least a £55M buyout clause.

Kevin Phillips telling Arsenal to buy JWP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024