Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU 15:12 - Mar 1 with 1429 viewsSaintNick

Not looking good for the man who bank rolls Moshiri at Everton.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60565945

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 15:40 - Mar 1 with 1383 viewssaints__fan__73

Will be good news to you as a Liverpool fan, yes?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 15:59 - Mar 1 with 1351 viewsSaintNick

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 15:40 - Mar 1 by saints__fan__73

Will be good news to you as a Liverpool fan, yes?

Better news if you are a Burnley, Watford, Leeds or Brentford fan

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 20:21 - Mar 1 with 1219 viewsButty101

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 15:59 - Mar 1 by SaintNick

Better news if you are a Burnley, Watford, Leeds or Brentford fan

It’s to late to impact this season.

However I wonder if it impacts the new ground

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 08:23 - Mar 2 with 1071 viewsSaintNick

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 20:21 - Mar 1 by Butty101

It’s to late to impact this season.

However I wonder if it impacts the new ground

I would agree here, the transfer deals have been done this season, it is about where it goes going forward, I would hope that this war would be long finished by next season, but if it drags on there could be issues

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 09:46 - Mar 2 with 1009 viewsSoton

Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 08:23 - Mar 2 by SaintNick

I would agree here, the transfer deals have been done this season, it is about where it goes going forward, I would hope that this war would be long finished by next season, but if it drags on there could be issues

If the war ended right now, unless Russia withdrew all there troops completely the sanctions will still be in place, the rich Russians are going to in deep shiit for quite a long time
Everton-linked Russian billionaire has assets frozen by EU on 19:05 - Mar 4 with 817 viewsButty101

How f*cjed up is that Alisher Usmanov can pay £30 mill just for the right to first have refusal on naming rights. Not even naming the ground . This makes a mockery of financial fair play

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60623062

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024