Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Rough Guide To Leeds United 13:00 - Mar 29 with 743 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57419/a-rough-guide-to-l

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
A Rough Guide To Leeds United on 10:01 - Mar 30 with 551 viewsfranniesTache

"Otherwise it is a question of finding a pub and taking pot luck, as I have said the locals are not renowned for a friendly welcome near the ground."

That's the understatement of the season nick
A Rough Guide To Leeds United on 10:04 - Mar 30 with 549 viewsSaintNick

A Rough Guide To Leeds United on 10:01 - Mar 30 by franniesTache

"Otherwise it is a question of finding a pub and taking pot luck, as I have said the locals are not renowned for a friendly welcome near the ground."

That's the understatement of the season nick

I would say that it is the most unfriendly football ground you can visit, even at Millwall it is possible to have a quiet drink if you are careful, in my experience everyone is fair game for Leeds

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

A Rough Guide To Leeds United on 10:07 - Mar 30 with 546 viewsfranniesTache

A Rough Guide To Leeds United on 10:04 - Mar 30 by SaintNick

I would say that it is the most unfriendly football ground you can visit, even at Millwall it is possible to have a quiet drink if you are careful, in my experience everyone is fair game for Leeds

Yup the one ground you still need to keep your wits about you and don't tell strangers the time when they ask...
A Rough Guide To Leeds United on 10:08 - Mar 30 with 544 viewsSaintNick

A Rough Guide To Leeds United on 10:07 - Mar 30 by franniesTache

Yup the one ground you still need to keep your wits about you and don't tell strangers the time when they ask...

They wont ask you for the time, it is the land that time forgot

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024