Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need 09:50 - Apr 18 with 916 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57589/could-lyanco-be-th

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 09:53 - Apr 18 with 910 viewsPatfromPoole

No.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 10:16 - Apr 18 with 868 viewssaintwizzler

Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 09:53 - Apr 18 by PatfromPoole

No.

Zip it sunshine!
You’re just well jel of his ink!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 12:58 - Apr 18 with 750 views1teeminants

I was at that sheff Utd away game and he did some good things and some bad things. As I’ve mentioned before I always try and get a feeling for a player before they come here by reading a lot of views on said players message boards a wide selection of views . Many didn’t rate him. Some thought he was ok but made too many mistakes.

I’m still unsure about him but I do think he is improving, offers something and you can’t fault his passion. Time will tell wether he’ll be good enough for this league .
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 13:15]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 23:20 - Apr 18 with 584 viewssaint22

NO WAY
This would be classic Saints trying to make the cheap option into something they aren't

We need a quality experienced CB as we have done for seasons now, plus even if Lyanco was that player we still need cover or we are back to what we have had for seasons, poor subs
Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 00:00 - Apr 19 with 573 viewsSaintsforeverj

Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 23:20 - Apr 18 by saint22

NO WAY
This would be classic Saints trying to make the cheap option into something they aren't

We need a quality experienced CB as we have done for seasons now, plus even if Lyanco was that player we still need cover or we are back to what we have had for seasons, poor subs

I agree with this. Lyanco is a young player. We do still need a quality (experienced) leader at the back. But we have been saying this for 10 years, so we shall see.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2022 0:01]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Could Lyanco Be The Leader At The Back Southampton Need on 09:31 - Apr 19 with 433 viewssaint901

Saints seem to go for CBs who are good for at least one unforced error per match and at present Lyanco is the same.

By playing 3 CBs I suppose the hope is that their errors come at different times!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024