Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netflix Movie Recommendation: The Bombardment... 10:35 - Jun 21 with 1028 views1885_SFC

aka The Shadow in my Eye. Excellent World War II fact-based Danish movie about the RAF raid on the Gestapo HQ in Copenhagen. It was known as 'Operation Carthage'. I've been meaning to watch it for ages and finally managed to last night. Terrific movie from start to finish. As you know, I do love a good war movie & this one is up there. Great viewing for a rainy day/weekend.

All about the actual raid with real RAF footage:

Old School is Cool

Netflix Movie Recommendation: The Bombardment... on 12:56 - Jun 21 with 968 viewsA1079

Excellent film 1885 as is the Forgotten Battle.

I also watched Hostiles at the weekend and I would recommend that.
Netflix Movie Recommendation: The Bombardment... on 15:48 - Jun 21 with 918 views1885_SFC

Netflix Movie Recommendation: The Bombardment... on 12:56 - Jun 21 by A1079

Excellent film 1885 as is the Forgotten Battle.

I also watched Hostiles at the weekend and I would recommend that.

Yes, another excellent film The Forgotten Battle. Some of the European made/produced war movies over the past few years have been excellent - better than anything Hollywood has put out.

This is a terrific movie too if you've got the time to watch all 3 hours of it! It's about the Finland-Russia War. [click on the 'Watch on YouTube' link below as direct link has been disabled].

Old School is Cool

Netflix Movie Recommendation: The Bombardment... on 21:21 - Jun 22 with 724 viewsA1079

Netflix Movie Recommendation: The Bombardment... on 15:48 - Jun 21 by 1885_SFC

Yes, another excellent film The Forgotten Battle. Some of the European made/produced war movies over the past few years have been excellent - better than anything Hollywood has put out.

This is a terrific movie too if you've got the time to watch all 3 hours of it! It's about the Finland-Russia War. [click on the 'Watch on YouTube' link below as direct link has been disabled].

Agree, another excellent film. An interesting perspective on Russia's invasion of Finland. There remains Finnish people that remains under Russian control who still speak Finnish and do not regard themselves as Russian at all.
Netflix Movie Recommendation: The Bombardment... on 08:10 - Jun 23 with 676 viewsSalisburySaint

Watched it on your recommendation, and would recommend it to others, excellent film
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024