Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans 17:48 - Jul 26 with 985 views1teeminants

I must say I think Small has struggled a bit. He struggled against Coventry and in the friendly this season . He had rave reviews from many including Toffee .Hopefully he’ll improve.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 18:08 - Jul 26 with 927 viewsPatfromPoole

This is opening up the path for Djenepo to play LB.

Saintwizzler will be cracking open the Heinekens in celebration as I type this.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 18:31 - Jul 26 with 876 viewsPatfromPoole

BTW Did I dream this or did we spend £5 million on Thierry Small??!!??

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 18:40 - Jul 26 with 852 viewssaint22

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 18:31 - Jul 26 by PatfromPoole

Yep he is the Forren / Gardos of LBs
Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 20:23 - Jul 26 with 752 viewssaintwizzler

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 18:08 - Jul 26 by PatfromPoole

This is opening up the path for Djenepo to play LB.

Saintwizzler will be cracking open the Heinekens in celebration as I type this.

Get that other bellend Boufal back and play him Right Wing Back.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 20:31 - Jul 26 with 732 viewsPatfromPoole

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 20:23 - Jul 26 by saintwizzler

Get that other bellend Boufal back and play him Right Wing Back.

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 22:18 - Jul 26 with 663 viewsSadoldgit

Kegs Chaulke to Exeter, Thierry Small to Port Vale, Loans on 18:31 - Jul 26 by PatfromPoole

He is still very young and looks good in the youth set up both with us and with England. It’s a bit early to write him off just yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024