Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football is finished 17:08 - Sep 20 with 1635 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62965782

No more romantic cup replays. No more top clubs playing in the earlier rounds. All so they can play their champions League games. Why don't the scum top 4 clubs just f@ck off.

Needless to say, I don't go anymore. It's all about f@cking money, for players and scum clubs and for the elite.

Don't they know, there are clubs other than in the f@cking PL. The lower league clubs have no chance. It's not on.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2022 17:13]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Football is finished on 17:36 - Sep 20 with 1554 views1ASIN12

I’d much rather these so called Ellete clubs Fvcked off and let them play their boring champions league / Europa league/ conference league games and let the rest of us play out the FA Cup and league cup .

Trouble is you can bet your bottom dollar that if they did do that then bang goes any European qualification from winning either cup .
Football is finished on 10:45 - Sep 24 with 1153 viewsdwayne_dibley

Football is finished on 17:36 - Sep 20 by 1ASIN12

I’d much rather these so called Ellete clubs Fvcked off and let them play their boring champions league / Europa league/ conference league games and let the rest of us play out the FA Cup and league cup .

Trouble is you can bet your bottom dollar that if they did do that then bang goes any European qualification from winning either cup .

always goes to a top 6 side anyway

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Football is finished on 14:54 - Sep 25 with 872 viewsericofarabia

Football is finished on 10:45 - Sep 24 by dwayne_dibley

always goes to a top 6 side anyway

Here's a novel idea ...... how about reducing the CL and just have 1 team per country who actually are The Champions and live up to the title of Champions League. A spawny 45h place does not merit entering into a competition with the word Champions in it. Or just rename it 4 of the wealthiest clubs in the country cup.
For any small team getting through to the 3rd Round of The FACup and earning a televised replay at Old Trafford or Spurs etc could save that club from going out existence at the end of the season (assuming cup tie takings are still shared?)
Football is finished on 18:03 - Sep 25 with 784 viewskingolaf

Haven’t watched Champions League football for years. Boring competition, got no interest in it.

Football is run for the benefit of the top sides. I wouldn’t be at all bothered if they went off and did their own thing. Like the mercenary LIV golf for football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024