Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As much as I like him, he's got to go. 09:36 - Sep 20 with 1018 viewsGRIM

Ralph's time is up as Manager of Saints.
I like the guy, I love his passion but it ends there.
His body language before, during & after the Villa game smacked of a beaten man.
How can the players be motivated if the manager isn't.
Ralph picks his team based on friendship & not on ability. From day one he's tried to be one of the lads by calling each player by their nickname (ie. Redders/ Prowsy etc).
For players to respect a manager the manager "must" show respect for the players. The players see Ralph as a mate & not a manager.
Ralph is tactically naive & lacking in the ability to listen to others.
The Board must be able to see this so why don't they do something about it.
Or, do the board apply same principles as Ralph by sticking by their mates.
Only time will tell.
PLaces for my mates works on a Sunday morning pub team but not a Premier lge team.
As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 10:33 - Sep 20 with 952 viewssaintwizzler

Let’s see what league position we find ourselves in after the Bournemouth game.
Hassenhüttl has used all his excuses in previous seasons.
He has been backed this season with new players and the two jewels in the crown, JWP and KWP, not being sold.

He deserves a chance and that’s coming from someone who doesn’t rate the bloke.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 11:12 - Sep 20 with 930 views1885_SFC

From Football365 the other day - which is spot on:

Ralph Hasenhuttl
"From summer 2019 to the final game of Graham Potter’s Brighton reign, he and Ralph Hasenhuttl shared remarkably similar records.

Potter’s Brighton accrued 146 points from 120 Premier League games, winning 34, drawing 44, losing 42, scoring 132 goals and conceding 149.

Hasenhuttl’s Southampton gained 142 points in that time, winning 38 matches, drawing 28, losing 54, scoring 148 goals and conceding 205.

One was deemed to have earned an opportunity far higher up the managerial ladder, while the other continues to fluctuate wildly between brilliant and baffling.

The performance against Aston Villa emphasised why Hasenhuttl will likely never progress beyond Southampton before an early retirement he has mentioned taking more than once. It was static, uninspired and insipid from a squad which was freshened up more than any other in the summer.

Their ceiling is lofty but that floor is painfully low.

After the ambition and investment shown in that transfer window, the owners and fans should be forgiven for expecting more and even fearing the sort of streak with which Hasenhuttl has become synonymous. A great start surprised many but three 1-0 defeats in their last four games reflects kindly on no-one at St Mary’s."

Old School is Cool

As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 11:14 - Sep 20 with 927 viewsdwayne_dibley

As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 11:12 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

From Football365 the other day - which is spot on:

Ralph Hasenhuttl
"From summer 2019 to the final game of Graham Potter’s Brighton reign, he and Ralph Hasenhuttl shared remarkably similar records.

Potter’s Brighton accrued 146 points from 120 Premier League games, winning 34, drawing 44, losing 42, scoring 132 goals and conceding 149.

Hasenhuttl’s Southampton gained 142 points in that time, winning 38 matches, drawing 28, losing 54, scoring 148 goals and conceding 205.

One was deemed to have earned an opportunity far higher up the managerial ladder, while the other continues to fluctuate wildly between brilliant and baffling.

The performance against Aston Villa emphasised why Hasenhuttl will likely never progress beyond Southampton before an early retirement he has mentioned taking more than once. It was static, uninspired and insipid from a squad which was freshened up more than any other in the summer.

Their ceiling is lofty but that floor is painfully low.

After the ambition and investment shown in that transfer window, the owners and fans should be forgiven for expecting more and even fearing the sort of streak with which Hasenhuttl has become synonymous. A great start surprised many but three 1-0 defeats in their last four games reflects kindly on no-one at St Mary’s."

suspect Fat Sam would do better

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 14:05 - Sep 20 with 819 viewsfranniesTache

My opinion on Ralph hasn't changed, it's long over due that we got rid, he's had his chance and isn't up to the standard needed.

The club need to get rid and break the bank for Thomas Frank.
As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 14:45 - Sep 20 with 773 viewsPoirot

Not changed my thoughts hes a busted flush and has been since the second 9-0 last February. Unwilling to pay his contract up seems to be the only reason why he is still here. Marco Rose was still available until last week and he would have been a progressive manager.
As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 15:59 - Sep 20 with 699 viewsGRIM

As much as I like him, he's got to go. on 14:05 - Sep 20 by franniesTache

My opinion on Ralph hasn't changed, it's long over due that we got rid, he's had his chance and isn't up to the standard needed.

The club need to get rid and break the bank for Thomas Frank.

I was hoping that because of our new owners previous relationship with Brentford that we could tempt Thomas Frank to coming to Saints.
But with Brentford currently performing better than Saints why would he want to come here.
Anyway we're stuck with RH indefinitely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024