Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eco protesters 10:52 - Oct 18 with 1280 viewskingslandstand1

Think what you like about their reasoning, but what a couple of tw@ts they are on the bridge, as well as all the others gluing themselves to whatever they can, and the disruption they are causing costing God knows how much. It won't happen but let's hope that when they do eventually come down, assuming they don't fall, that they get banged up with all the other miscreants inside and look forward to the showers

They've really enamoured themselves to the general public and done their cause the world of good
Eco protesters on 11:23 - Oct 18 with 1255 viewsdwayne_dibley

still cannot understand police tactics:

- if they glue themselves to the road leave them there for 48 hours

- if they glue themselves to a painting, check they have no solvent and then lock them in for a week

- if they climb up on the bridge just leave it open as the east european lorries will sort them out. Do not let them climb down

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Eco protesters on 11:51 - Oct 18 with 1235 viewskingslandstand1

Eco protesters on 11:23 - Oct 18 by dwayne_dibley

still cannot understand police tactics:

- if they glue themselves to the road leave them there for 48 hours

- if they glue themselves to a painting, check they have no solvent and then lock them in for a week

- if they climb up on the bridge just leave it open as the east european lorries will sort them out. Do not let them climb down

I like your thinking - wait til the woke brigade then start playing silly bu66ers!

Wasn't it Boris that wanted to bring back the water cannons? Then see them go back crying to mummy and daddy
Eco protesters on 12:50 - Oct 18 with 1184 viewsParanoidHemroid

Crazy huh! I mean, who cares about the destruction of all life on earth. Its not as though they have been forced into this, because no-one is taking any notice of them.

In all seriousness, they surely are wasting their time, as the majority of people just do what they are told to do by the press. It does save thinking for yourselves. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Poll: Do you think there should be a seperate page for polls?

Eco protesters on 14:29 - Oct 18 with 1104 viewsPoirot

Hypocritical aholes and i would love to drag some of the scruffy nobodies out the street.

There isnt a problem in ther UK with co2 its china and usa and many under develope countries. These justoil muppets should take their protests to these countries.
Eco protesters on 15:20 - Oct 18 with 1078 viewskingslandstand1

Eco protesters on 14:29 - Oct 18 by Poirot

Hypocritical aholes and i would love to drag some of the scruffy nobodies out the street.

There isnt a problem in ther UK with co2 its china and usa and many under develope countries. These justoil muppets should take their protests to these countries.

They wouldn't cos they know how they'd be treated there, and I'll bet they won't be offered a cup of tea
Eco protesters on 16:43 - Oct 18 with 1032 views1885_SFC

Eco protesters on 12:50 - Oct 18 by ParanoidHemroid

Crazy huh! I mean, who cares about the destruction of all life on earth. Its not as though they have been forced into this, because no-one is taking any notice of them.

In all seriousness, they surely are wasting their time, as the majority of people just do what they are told to do by the press. It does save thinking for yourselves. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Have a listen. This is their mindset...

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/lbc-caller-would-sit-in-prot

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024