Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? 13:35 - Nov 3 with 1199 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58899/are-goztepe-bigger

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 14:03 - Nov 3 with 1138 viewsPoirot

Even goztepe fans are saying to us on social media they have no idea what Rasmus and this other fella are on about.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2022 14:05]
Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 23:18 - Nov 3 with 951 viewsChesham_Saint

Now, let me think on this for a moment…..

Ah yes. Fvck them, and fvck Sports Republic too. Why don’t the just focus on getting a job done here? Is it too much to ask for an owner that actually cares about a club?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 08:02 - Nov 4 with 886 viewsA1079

Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 23:18 - Nov 3 by Chesham_Saint

Now, let me think on this for a moment…..

Ah yes. Fvck them, and fvck Sports Republic too. Why don’t the just focus on getting a job done here? Is it too much to ask for an owner that actually cares about a club?

My sentiments exactly Chesham.

Don't give a stuff about other clubs or whether they are bigger, smaller, have supposed better fans or not, I just want an owner who cares enough about the club that every loss hurts and every win is to be celebrated, that they genuinely focus on developing the club and team etc. Since the passing of the dear Marcus Liebherr I am not sure we have had.
Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 08:41 - Nov 4 with 867 viewsBerber

So the Sporting Director of a provincial Turkish club that has no academy even, quite naturally thinks he is among the big boys. He was, no doubt speaking to a Turkish audience, and I don’t think we can take this as being where Sports Republic will be prioritising their time and efforts. The big money is in the PL, that is why they bought the club.
Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 08:47 - Nov 4 with 865 viewsdirk_doone

Anyway, it's no contest. Rasmus Ankersen has obviously carefully researched this. They are massive.

Their average home gate is 4,684. When they were in the third division it was 659. They never managed an average of more than 9,000 in their history.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 12:01 - Nov 4 with 832 viewsdwayne_dibley

obviously a prize Turkey

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 09:32 - Nov 7 with 642 viewsdirk_doone

From Saintsweb:

"Just got this from a mate who does corporate

Hi mate
Hope you are a well
I’m not sure what’s going on in the board room, as yet again not one of the new board in directors box yesterday!
The mess we are in you would think at least one of them would be in attendance"

Maybe they've lost interest and started going to Goztepe's games instead.

Edit: After today's news it seems more likely that they were meeting somewhere to discuss the manager's position.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2022 11:28]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 16:56 - Nov 7 with 560 viewsdwayne_dibley

is this all a cunning plan to cut Saints down to size so Goztepe is the bigger club

they could sell St Marys stadium for affordable housing and ground share with Eastleigh and Totton

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 22:04 - Nov 7 with 472 viewsBerber

Are Goztepe Bigger Than Southampton ? on 16:56 - Nov 7 by dwayne_dibley

is this all a cunning plan to cut Saints down to size so Goztepe is the bigger club

they could sell St Marys stadium for affordable housing and ground share with Eastleigh and Totton

That is what I was wondering.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024