Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to Nick's latest PR pep talk 10:22 - Jan 5 with 1028 viewssaints__fan__73

I assume it will be something along the lines, well look at Bury, we should be thankful the owners are giving us a club to support.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Looking forward to Nick's latest PR pep talk on 11:26 - Jan 5 with 951 viewsSonicBoom

Have you read it ?
Looking forward to Nick's latest PR pep talk on 11:29 - Jan 5 with 937 viewsdwayne_dibley

it is all about the money

player wages are cheaper in the Championship and the owners can still operate their moneyball business model of procurring kids on the cheap and pimping them out to bigger clubs for loads of cash

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Looking forward to Nick's latest PR pep talk on 11:40 - Jan 5 with 906 viewssaints__fan__73

Looking forward to Nick's latest PR pep talk on 11:29 - Jan 5 by dwayne_dibley

it is all about the money

player wages are cheaper in the Championship and the owners can still operate their moneyball business model of procurring kids on the cheap and pimping them out to bigger clubs for loads of cash

But until they start taking cash out of the club how will that work?

All our previous owners have had the business mode of buying a PL club, keeping it in the PL for the least investment possible and then selling for a higher price.

Gao manged to f'k this up by owning a club during COVID when the value of the club actually went down and he made a loss.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Looking forward to Nick's latest PR pep talk on 13:05 - Jan 5 with 850 viewsdwayne_dibley

Looking forward to Nick's latest PR pep talk on 11:40 - Jan 5 by saints__fan__73

But until they start taking cash out of the club how will that work?

All our previous owners have had the business mode of buying a PL club, keeping it in the PL for the least investment possible and then selling for a higher price.

Gao manged to f'k this up by owning a club during COVID when the value of the club actually went down and he made a loss.

I did not say the owners were fiscally astute

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024