Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 11:41 - Jan 7 with 797 viewsSFC_Referee

Sure is an important game today…
Starting 11…

Bazunu
Parraud, Lyanco, Calleta-car, Salisu, Maitland Niles
Edozie, Prowse, Aribo
A.Armstrong, Adams

Bench…
Caballero, Finnigin, Walker-Peters, Diallo, Lavia, Djenpo, Elynousie, Morgan, Mara

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:46 - Jan 7 with 771 viewsSFC_Referee

Seeing how Bella-Kotchup is out (although for how long I’m not sure), Lyanco was always gonna be playing if he continued with the 5 at the back. Although it looks like he’s resting KWP for Wednesday, and this Orasic won’t be playing until then there. But at least Elynousie ain’t playing anymore:
Although what’s baffling to me is what’s happened to Stuey!? As he was the one that made the difference when coming on against Forrest and now he’s not even on the bench! So unless he’s gotten injured since then, then I’m starting to wonder if him and NJ have had some big falling out as I’m soo confused as to how he’s not even on the bench anymore now!?

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:48 - Jan 7 with 754 viewskingslandstand1

Maitland Niles in front of Walker-Peters! FFS ...................
Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:48 - Jan 7 with 754 viewsdarthvader

What the actual Phuck?

Is stuart Armstrong injured?

So again three center backs and lavia on the bench. Suicidal

He wants the bloody sack.

More than happy to be proved wrong though and we by some miracle grab a shot on target and a win as this is the cup and things happen. But Jesus Christ this is depressing

keep the faith coyr

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:49 - Jan 7 with 753 viewssaint22

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:46 - Jan 7 by SFC_Referee

Seeing how Bella-Kotchup is out (although for how long I’m not sure), Lyanco was always gonna be playing if he continued with the 5 at the back. Although it looks like he’s resting KWP for Wednesday, and this Orasic won’t be playing until then there. But at least Elynousie ain’t playing anymore:
Although what’s baffling to me is what’s happened to Stuey!? As he was the one that made the difference when coming on against Forrest and now he’s not even on the bench! So unless he’s gotten injured since then, then I’m starting to wonder if him and NJ have had some big falling out as I’m soo confused as to how he’s not even on the bench anymore now!?

Why no Stuey??? This is insane, yes rest him if he is tired but he never plays, i reckon a culture clash as i hear Stuart is quite smart
Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:50 - Jan 7 with 734 viewskingslandstand1

Why rest KWP? It's the fA Cup. If he wants to start winning the fans over, then start winning matches
Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:50 - Jan 7 with 734 views1885_SFC

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:48 - Jan 7 by kingslandstand1

Maitland Niles in front of Walker-Peters! FFS ...................

Maitland-Niles is utter gash & only here for the money. Is Jones the only person who can't see that?

Old School is Cool

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:50 - Jan 7 with 731 viewsCity_boy

Something doesn't add up with S Armstrong ?

If he has had a bust up, NJ needs to be careful he doesn't lose the dressing room (if he hasn't already) so early on in his tenure.
Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:52 - Jan 7 with 722 viewssaint22

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:50 - Jan 7 by City_boy

If he has had a bust up, NJ needs to be careful he doesn't lose the dressing room (if he hasn't already) so early on in his tenure.

quite frankly I am really thinking this buffoon is total egomaniac, like what's he ever done, how the hell is he at our club??
Login to get fewer ads

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:53 - Jan 7 with 718 viewsSFC_Referee

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:50 - Jan 7 by 1885_SFC

Maitland-Niles is utter gash & only here for the money. Is Jones the only person who can't see that?

Well in all fairness when he came on at halftime against Palace for Diallo earlier in the season, he did actually make quite a big difference in that game, and we’ve not exactly seen much of him since. As KWP is clearly on the bench because of Wednesday, as it’s not that decision that’s the issue but the Stuey one as that doesn’t have any explanations or sense behind it, so must be some off the field issues if he’s not injured

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:58 - Jan 7 with 676 views1885_SFC

I'm going for a Bazunu error about 10 minutes in... followed by a red card for Lyanco as Zaha skins him one too many times. Maitland-Niles will plod around with his mind on his bank account instead of the game - and Che Adams to (somehow) miss an open goal from 1 yard out.

Palace 3 Saints 0

Old School is Cool

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 12:00 - Jan 7 with 674 viewsdarthvader

Palace game matchday thread and starting 11 on 11:50 - Jan 7 by City_boy

I smell Bull.shiť
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 12:02]

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024