Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues 12:50 - Feb 9 with 850 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59550/grimsby-tickets-on

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 13:37 - Feb 9 with 774 viewssaints__fan__73

"however there seems to be an issue on the club website that is not allowing some supporters to buy their seat"

I assume this is safeguarding against self-harming?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 15:41 - Feb 9 with 685 viewsHollywood56

Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 13:37 - Feb 9 by saints__fan__73

"however there seems to be an issue on the club website that is not allowing some supporters to buy their seat"

I assume this is safeguarding against self-harming?

Surely, just going to watch the saints is self harming at the moment. Believe it or not, I used to play for the Saints. Glad I'm not there now.
Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 16:04 - Feb 9 with 676 viewssaints__fan__73

Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 15:41 - Feb 9 by Hollywood56

Surely, just going to watch the saints is self harming at the moment. Believe it or not, I used to play for the Saints. Glad I'm not there now.

I'm assuming you're not Dennis Hollywood! :)

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 16:09 - Feb 9 with 671 viewsdwayne_dibley

just proves the point that the club see customers as a limited source of revenue. Suprised that as the game is on ITV4 they have not opted for an away fans only approach to save costs

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 18:13 - Feb 9 with 610 viewssledger

they will value there customers a bit more next season
Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 18:49 - Feb 9 with 581 viewsdwayne_dibley

Grimsby Tickets On Sale But There Are Website Issues on 18:13 - Feb 9 by sledger

they will value there customers a bit more next season

why, same logic still applies

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024